0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a significant impact for our customers and colleagues.
Your focus will be to drive an Agile mindset and way of working within the area Corporate functions. As Scrum Master, you will help the teams perform at their highest level. To achieve this, you will need to ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
What you will be doing
• Drive and maintain agile way of working, ensuring agile methodology and principles are followed
• Coach and support the team in agile methods and principles
• Drive improvement within the agile process and tools used by the team
• Refine the team’s backlog and report status to stakeholders
• Identify and remove impediments
• Coordinate the work between teams where there are dependencies
• Build relationships and cooperate with key stakeholders and product owners
• Monitor team deliveries through JIRA/Confluence
Who we are looking for:
You have passion for driving change, developing people and seeing them grow to their full potential. You appreciate and strive for teams to be self-organized according to agile values and principles.
You are familiar of the software development cycle and have good understanding of IT maintenance and related processes.
Experience in agile values and methodologies while leading the agile software development process
• Strong communication skills and leadership abilities
• Self-driven and engaged
• Embrace change and willingness to move forward
• Team player, willing to learn, share knowledge
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset
• Knowledge in Jira, Confluence etc
• Ability to communicate in Swedish as well as English
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to join an organisation where data is at the core, a friendly team to grow within, and extensive opportunities to build your network within the bank for further personal and professional growth.
• Empowering environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Work-life balance
• Wellness benefits
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on running basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-06-16. If you have questions about the position, please contact Andreas Gustavsson, Team manager BI solutions 1, by mail [ Link removed ] .
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: 1358ba8d