Help Us Create What Can’t Be Done.
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
We are looking for a Project Lead within the Category Marketing as well as Retail Marketing team, responsible for leading and delivering on projects within defined scope. Category Marketing
Category marketing acts as the link between Samsung HQ, Nordic marketing department and local Customer marketing and Sales functions to initiate and implement category marketing activities, including GTM planning with focus on retail presence, ATL/BTL campaigns and offline and online initiatives within both Samsung’s own and Samsung’s partners’ platforms. The Nordic role also includes the responsibility to roll-out and execute specific marketing activities in each of the individual Nordic markets.Retail Marketing
Retail Marketing is responsible for retail go to market process for product launches, take forth, implement and follow-up Nordic design guidelines, drive Nordic retail projects as well as design, produce, install and maintain display fixtures in retail environment for Nordic accounts.
Responsible to secure retail consistency in the Nordics, implement and work with retail marketing strategies and store display implementations related to Samsung retail enhancement, within IM Division, with the objective of increasing Nordic sell out and brand preference. Evaluate and act on end consumer insight and adapt it to the retail environment. Take forth and develop experience solutions within Retail.
Overall objective for position is to drive sell out of, and grow brand preference for, Samsung smartphones in the Nordics, with the ultimate target of reaching a market leading position.Job scope
- Managing pre-defined projects within the IM Marketing Nordic organizations yearly and quarterly plan, with full responsibility from initial briefing, budget management, alignment and liaison with internal and external stakeholders, preparing presentations, agency briefing, follow-up
- Ensure that assigned projects are planned, executed and effectively supported by suitable and required media support, PR initiatives, social and digital marketing as well as local offline media when needed.
- Actively present ideas for new ways of activating SENA IM line-up in order to drive retention and promote switching, with the overarching objective of becoming the #1 loved brand in the Nordics and achieving IM sales objectives.
- Managing external ad-hoc and recurring events and related activation, both in-store, and in other external locations, as well as in SIS and SES
- Maintaining and enhancing the coordination of the Nordic marketing plan and product launches with the local Customer marketing functions in order to secure a coordinated approach towards the respective markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Together with other members of the Category Marketing team, manage the GTM process during product launches, acting as Control Tower for stakeholders across our teams and functions within SENA. Assist in development and communication of a Launch toolbox (with all relevant campaign elements – ATL/BTL/online/retail) aligned with key stakeholders within Customer Marketing/Retail Marketing/Online to ensure successful rollouts across the Nordics.
- Participate in developing messaging (for PR, Online, Channel- and Category Marketing and instore product information) in close co-operation with IM Marketing Manager Retail Marketing Manager, PR team and Product Management.
- Participate in setting and keeping a running Quarterly Marketing Plan available for all stakeholders, including all defined projects.
- For Nordic Retail projects, together with IM Retail Marketing Officer Nordic, lead retail projects for launches, display roll-outs and maintaining display excellence in stores, as well as support local country teams to roll-out and execute in respective country.
- Drive Nordic Retail’s shop in shops as well as coordinate Samsung’s ways of working and KPI management for Samsung’s staff in shop in shop together with local country’s shop in shop staff management.
- The role also include to maintain and drive Samsung’s online training platform towards floor salesmen in customers’ stores. This includes responsibility of the web portal, training tracking, loyalty/incentive program, HQ single point of contact, follow-up KPIs, set training calendar together with Master Trainers and single point of contact for Samsung’s Field Force.
- University degree or similar, preferably with a major in Marketing
- Fluent in English written & verbally and at least one Nordic language
- Project management experience, from a wide range of projects
- Grasp of the foundations of the media mix, ranging from conventional offline, to online and experiential marketing, with an emphasis on driving traffic to events and other activation
- Experience of channel Sales and Marketing
- Experience from an organization working with retail environment
- Experience from online training or CRM is a merit
In the role, it is important that you are good at building relationships, both internally and externally and responsive to your stakeholders needs. You are good at structure and prioritize your work. You are a fast learner and you have the ability to adapt, navigate and take initiatives in a challenging environment. You are comfortable with Microsoft Office applications and have good presentation skills. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop. In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
This role is a consulting assignment that extends for two years, with good chances of extension.
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible. We look forward to get your application!