Toptracer Sweden continues to grow and is now looking for a Project Coordinator within hardware and broadcasting. We believe you are an administrative genius with great communicative skills who can take ownership of your work. Are you also tech-savvy and interested in golf you are probably our dream person for this job! Here you will get the chance to work in an environment where no days are alike and in a team full of great people and energy. Apply today as the start is ASAP!
Academic Work is looking for a Project Coordinator within hardware and broadcasting for Toptracer Sweden. When applying, please attach a CV and personal letter where you motivate why you are the right person for this position!
You will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Toptracer Sweden. This is a six months long employment with the possibility for an extension or direct employment with Toptracer. As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Project Coordinator within hardware and broadcasting you will work in an exciting, high pace environment, with customers from all over the world. The Toptracer Events and Installations team are responsible for the deployment of Toptracer Technology, and he E&I team delivers 200+ broadcast, Toptracer Range, Tournament Range, and Venue deployments per year. With that, comes growing hardware responsibilities.
This role will be responsible for administrative and project support of Toptracer broadcast kits for our network partners including;
* Purchasing hardware for both maintenance and for new kits
* Documenting the inventory of gear
* Owning mini projects within the hardware sphere.
* Be in contact with logistics companies and customs to make sure hardware arrive as planned
Vi söker dig som
* Someone who has 1-5 years experience in project management, logistics and/or procurement
* Knowledge and interest in technical equipment as you will be purchasing and working with this
* Previous experience of customer contact
* Have a broad administrative and operational background owning high and low tasks.
* Very good knowledge of the English language as this is the corporate language
* Computer experience, mainly good skills in Excel
It will be seen as an advantage if you have:
* Previous experience of working with logistics or shipping
* Have experience working in TV production
* Are interested in golf
As a person, you are very structured and highly organized. You are a self-startet with good people and time management skills. Furthermore, you have the ability to communicate well both verbally and in the written language since you will be having contact through mail and phone with external clients.
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Full time, 6 months
* City: Danderyd (Mörby), Stockholm
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Toptracer is that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [ Email address blocked ] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Information om företaget
Toptracer is an international company with golf running in their wains. The Swedish office has its own orientation and has developed a technique to track the flight of a golfball and then add graphics.
The worlds leading TV network has been a big client and uses this technique in their broadcasting during hudge golf events all over the world such as The Open Championship, PGA Championship, US Open and Ryder Cup to give the viewers a better experience.