Would you like to work with coordination of executive education programs? We offer you a diverse position as Program Manager at one of the top business schools in Europe, in a dynamic environment where your work focus is on high quality and completing your projects. This is a position which emphasizes the importance of having close ties to participants, faculty and colleagues and requires multi-tasking in an international environment. Apply today, we proceed the applications ongoing!
Academic Work is looking for a Program Manager for SSE Executive Education, a fully owned subsidiary of the Stockholm School of Economics and the leading partner for executive education in Northern Europe situated in Stockholm. You will be part of different teams that work together in order to deliver high quality education to working, executive participants in various formats such as live (on-site), live online and online. As Program Manager you will be involved in everything from preparation and delivery of training modules as well as follow-up of educational programs. Travelling, both within and outside of Sweden is a part of the role including about two long-distance trips annually.
You will be offered
* A stimulating learning environment where you will meet both clients, participants and faculty from Sweden and abroad
* An opportunity to develop yourself professionally and be a key person in preparation, implementation and follow-up of programs
' To be part of a small company which is close to the academic environment and where you will have the possibility to influence
To be part of smaller teams as well as the greater pictureArbetsuppgifter
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and also assisting in day-to-day operations of programs both in Sweden and abroad.
* Being active during pre-sales together with Account Managers in your teams
* Participating in creating digital learning journeys
* Creating program websites with pedagogical structure and content
* Planning and contributing to the implementation of both live and live online modules,
webinars and pure online training
* Logistics and communication with participants
* Supporting colleagues and faculty in digital matters
* Attending parts of programs to ensure quality
* Handling evaluations and the evaluation process of programs during implementation
and after completion
* Managing program administration as well as invoicing and budget follow-up
* Being responsible for external communication with both participants and clients
Vi söker dig som
* A finished post-secondary education within relevant fields
* A few years of experience from similar work areas and in leading and managing your own projects
* Excellent technical- and system knowledge where you have worked with Office 365, Zoom, Canvas or other LMS
* A curious and flexible mindset and a proactive attitude, who is driven by finding new and more efficient ways of working as well as confident in sharing knowledge with colleagues
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish with the ability to communicate in a pedagogical way
* Interest and ability of travelling short and long distance in Sweden and abroad
* Who enjoys working and contributing in a transforming field
In this recruitment process, we will attach great importance to you as a person. Therefore, we see that you as a person are:
Start: As soon as possible/ According to agreement
Location: Stockholm, Norrmalm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our client's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled byAcademic Work.
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget
SSE Executive Educationis a fully owned subsidiary of the Stockholm School of Economics and the leading partner for executive education in Northern Europe and is ranked as the best in the Nordic region in leadership and business development according to the Financial Times. Here, academic research is integrated with business. SSE Executive Education develops leaders with a focus on cutting-edge areas such as innovation & entrepreneurship sustainable growth and financial economics and increases the competitiveness of companies, organizations and the public sector through powerful transformation.
Stockholm Executive Education]( [ Link removed ] />
SSE is committed to a balanced gender distribution and values a variety of backgrounds and experiences among our employees. We therefore welcome all applicants regardless of their gender, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, age, or religion or other beliefs.