Due to the launch of our new model and an increased demand of our boats Candela Technology are scaling up the pace in production and are looking for Production workers to our hull, deck and other carbon fibre parts production teams. The job is focusing on processing of carbon fibre components in different work methods, including vacuum infusion.
Candela Technology are a 50-strong, multinational team of experts within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning, structural engineering work and production to build the next generation of waterborne transport. Working language is English.
- Produce, trim, assemble, and finish composite parts for our latest model
- Maintain equipment, moulds and tools
- Inspect components to ensure they meet specifications and delivery targets
- Document your work according to company guidelines
- Follow all safety protocols
- Review blueprints and instructions
This is a full-time position at our headquarter and production facility at Gåshaga, Lidingö.
Permanent employment with 6 months probationary employment.
You have experience from hands-on/practical work. Probably from a production site or a workshop where the focus has been on finish and precision.
To be successful in the role you need:
- Experience in shopfloor environments
- Experience with workshop tools such as trimming tools and saws
- To be physically allowed to work in an environment where you are exposed to dust particles and chemicals
- Be able to communicate in English
- Having a forklift license is a plus
- Experience in CNC work
- Experience working with composite production, gelcoat, wet-lay-up or vacuum infusion is a plus
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- To be able to stand for extended periods and work hands-on
- You have the ability to learn fast and a willingness to be part of a team with high working pace with short decision paths.
For us, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Welcome with your application, preferably as soon as possible as selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, but no later than December 12, 2021. We hope you can start as soon as possible!
If you have questions about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Adam Bernhoff, Randstad, tel. 072-9889003.