Test Engineer to Laird Thermal Systems
Have you previously been working with designs, development and implementation of cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment? Are you a person with strong technical and troubleshooting ability? Are you also looking for a flexible work environment and a company who strongly believes in the principle of freedom with responsibility? If so, welcome with your application!
[ Link removed ] is a global business where the daily work consists of close collaboration with colleagues from all around the world and you will find yourself being involved in all stages of product development. Laird Thermal Systems focus on strong growth plans and ambitious performance targets, both for quality and efficiency.
The team in Gotheburg is now welcoming a Test Specialist who independently designs, develops and conducts engineering tests. Furthermore the Test Specialist also performs detailed experimental testing to collect design data and assist with product development.
Laird Thermal Systems offers you:
- Being a part of a global company focusing on quality, efficiency and innovation through cross-functional teams practicing collegial spirit and teamwork
- Challenging task and development opportunities
- Introduction program and trainings to provide the best conditions for your career within the company
As a Test Specialist at Laird Thermal Systems you will coordinate activities to accomplish prototype and pilot production runs to mature the design to meet customer needs for finished products.
- Analyze costumer specifications and make proposals for suitable prototype
- Testing specific components and investigate possible errors
- Build test systems for measuring the temperatures of products
- Programming in LabView
- Record test results and write test reports containing graphs, charts and digital photographs describing procedures used and observations
- Create lab reports to explain testing procedures and results when necessary
- Support production and development of new products through independent review, root cause analysis, corrective action, discrepancy handling, and defect prevention
- Ensure that all plant inspection equipment has proper calibration and receives maintenance at regular intervals.
We are looking for you who have a can-do attitude and naturally takes own initiatives, with an innovative mindset. You are professional in the way you work with willingness to take full ownership in solving issues and show perseverance in the resolution. Being a team player is something that describes you as a person.
- Associates degree in related technical field or five years of experience in engineering and manufacturing environment, testing experience preferred
- Knowledge of standard testing procedures for products, testing equipment and programs
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and test methods
- Experience in multi-disciplinary product development teams
- Previous been working with setting up, adjusting and operating laboratory equipment and instruments
- Knowledge in cooling system and previously have been working with climate chambers
- Experience working with LabView
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full-time recruitment
- Location: Västra Frölunda, Gothenburg Sweden
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Laird Thermal Systems wishes that all calls and emails regarding the position go through Academic Work. Apply for the position by clicking ”Apply here” below, we go through the selection on an ongoing basis.
For more information about Laird Thermal Systems - [ Link removed ] !
Job ID: 15092828-SE