Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE) helps businesses of all sizes across Europe meet today's materials handling challenges with a full range of Toyota counterbalanced forklift trucks, warehouse equipment, and services and added value solutions, including service contracts, short term rental, used trucks and the Toyota t_site Fleet Management Solution. Active in more than 30 countries across Europe and with headquarters in Sweden, TMHE has an European Office outside Brussels and factories in Ancenis (France), Bologna (Italy) and Mjölby (Sweden). With about 11 700 employees along with a network of independent distributors and dealers, TMHE is the European regional organization of Toyota Material Handling Europe Group (TMHG), which is part of Toyota industries Corporation (TICO) - the global leader in materials handling Equipment.
When we look at customer key buying criteria, they are looking for improvements in safety, productivity, energy efficiency, information on their operations, traceability and transparency to support them in arriving at the correct decisions and solutions and drive their businesses forward. Telematics (connected vehicles) supports this journey in a transformational way, allowing for many new features to be developed to satisfy and anticipate the demands of our customers.
In order to drive this and support our customers we are looking for a new product planning manager to lead this value creation.
The role of the Product Planning Manager Telematics is:
- To identify what features we require for telematics to drive customer value.
- Prepare and develop a business case around each of these.
- Prioritise these in form of a Mid Term Prioritised roadmap (1-5 years) that maps out our future.
- Work closely with other depts to validate the commercial value and technical feasibility of these features in terms of value and time to market.
- Prepare these features for decision making within TMHE Management team for approval.
- Follow closely process with our research dept to time for launch to ensure we arrive at the best solutions.
- Ensure that we communicate with key internal stakeholders/ depts in this development process.
- Prepare for launch, working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams, so they can prepare the launch plan of the features.
- Be a key player in the Product Management team in Toyota, working on the future of our product offer.
- Focus on future value creation for the company and our customers.
- Ensure we are leading in this area in the future and adding value to our customers.
- Develop this into a business plan for decision making.
- Work closely with our customers, sales teams, connectivity team, research and development for realisation of our future offer.
- You are curious by nature. We need curious people to think for us and our customers.
- You are able to listen, question and interpete from our customers to create ideas on how we can support them in their future journey.
- You are interested in technology and the application of this to support new ideas, solutions.
- You have worked/ are interesting to work on creating business plans from ideas.
- You have the ability to work independently, but equally to be able to work cross functions to make things happen.
- Experience in this field of Product Management, Materials Handling or other related field is a plus but not essential if you are able to demonstrate the above qualities.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
- International travel is also with the role to meet our customers, and stakeholders.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter in English no later than October 31st , 2021.
For more details on the job please contact Craig Walby, Director Products, [ Email address blocked ]