Do you love developing software that provide true value?
Do you want to be a part of a team that enable digitalization through true IOT connections and implementation of AI – not just as a dream but as a reality?
Then you can be our next
SKF’s strategy is to provide our customers with reliable Rotation as a service (RaaS). To enable this, we develop the means to monitor, predict and improve the rotating performance of applications. Working with the latest technology in mobile apps, big data and advanced analytics we provide our customers with the right information at the right time, so their operational decision making is quick & simple.
You will be part of the global Enterprise organization which focuses on the customer facing components as a key part of our Industrial Analytics & Software Development organization.
You will be product owner for two teams providing tools to facilitate the analysis of machine data and prioritize machines that require human attention.
Your day-to-day work will be to
• Work with product managers to develop and maintain the product vision and strategy contributing to business outcomes with quantifiable business metrics within your area
• Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results to the team and stakeholders and motivate the team with a clear and elevating goal
• Get a solid understanding of users, market, competition, and trends for the domain to make good decisions
• Own and drive backlog management and refinement, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria that results in SKF’s core business outcomes being met.
• Ensure user stories meet the user’s needs and comply with the Definition of Done.
• Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with customers both internal and external, other product owners, software engineers, UX/UI designers, and product managers.
We expect you to have
• You have several years of experience in software product management, and sales, marketing and/or business development experience is an advantage
• You are a skilled Product Owner or Epic Owner or similar, with track record of delivering results
• A university degree (Preferred, Field of Study: Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Degree)
• You are fluent in English, and other language skills (especially Mandarin) is meriting as SKF’s sees the Asian market as a growth area.
• Certified and experienced with SCRUM/SAFe development process
• Product development of SaaS (Software as a Service) and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
• Experience in Industrial applications
You will enjoy working here if
You are a communicative team player with the ability to coach and engage others. You are a self-motivated networker who always strives to deliver beyond the customer’s expectations. You have the willingness to learn and you are curious to continuously improve the way we work, the organization and our products.
A position in a global organization which is one of the core elements in SKF strategy going forward to enable a connected solution around rotation and the connected world of bearings. We are passionate about software development and how this will enable our users to deliver an even better performance of machines and components around the world. Our solutions monitor the status of everything from windmills to train wheels – impacting the daily life of millions of people. Together we enable digitalization through true IOT connections and implementation of AI – not just as a dream but as a reality.
We strive to work with the right people, technology, and tools available and make sure that you continue to advance in your desired direction.
Additional information for you
Location will be in Gothenburg and the position reports to Line Manager – Product Ownership, Michael Malmqvist.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Danijel Sjögren, Recruitment Expert at SKF Group Recruitment Center, at [ Link removed ] .
Are you interested?
… and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume and cover letter in English no later than the 13th of August 2021.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.