Are you a passionate Product Owner with demonstrated success within B2B Commerce? Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with a strong focus on building a world-class customer journey and digital experience?
If yes, this could be the next trek of your career!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In today’s digital world, technology has become an intrinsic element in all aspects and levels of life and business. Our consumers and customers utilize technology to access and engage with products and brands in an increasing number of ways.
As Product Owner B2B Commerce, you’ll join our Digital Tech Team driving our B2B commerce strategy online with digital solutions in a fast changing environment.
This position will be a key contributor to deliver insights for better business decisions. One of your top priorities will be implementing the roadmap with brand management, customer service and online sales.
This is a full time position that can be based out of Stockholm, Amsterdam or Hamburg. You will report to the Head of Digital Products. A majority of the Digital Tech team is currently and in the foreseeable future working from home due to the ongoing pandemic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Driving our B2B commerce strategy online with digital solutions in a fast changing environment.
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
- Implementation of the roadmap with digital product manager and brand managers, customer service and online sales.
- Growing customer utilization B2B commerce platform while improving operational efficiencies for customers and for Fenix Outdoor.
- Growing sales via our B2B commerce platform by working with local service and sales teams to onboard new customers managing their experience and improve satisfaction.
- Identifying new opportunities for onboarding additional product portfolio to B2B commerce platform.
- Be the subject matter expert on B2B commerce platform for adoption in close collaboration with the adoption manager within markets, and other stakeholders.
- Prioritize the items in the product back log.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap.
- Assess new ideas and initiative on business value and strategy fit.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Assess the required time, cost and impact of implementing the established backlog.
- Communicate, make transparent and keep track of costs, timings and scope of developments, including the approval of the completed functionality.
- Coordinate requirements and necessary changes to third parties.
- Collaborate with developers, asses need for required additional development, determine and monitor process improvements and implement them.
- Manage and collaborate with (internal and/or external) development partners.
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following experiences and capabilities:
- You have been working as a Product owner for the last three years. Preferably in B2B commerce but B2C commerce would also qualify.
- If there was a black belt in working agile you’d have it.
- If you have experience with sales management tooling, that will be considered a plus.
- You have experience delivering clearly visualized and easily translated results that can be digested across the organization.
You have worked with conducting cost/benefit analysis as well as process modelling.
In terms of character:
- You tackle business problems with creative solutions from fact-based findings; you don’t shy away from the opportunity to weigh-in on critical business decisions.
- Customer experience is your passion and meeting customer expectations is your top priority. You can easily put yourself in the customer’s shoes to serve as their advocate and create best possible customer outcomes.
- You are a forward thinker. This means that you stay informed about the latest, greatest and up-and-coming tools and trends within your field.
- Forever curious, you always ask questions and question the status-quo and best-practice.
- You are described by earlier colleagues as an enthusiastic team player; you possess the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and walks of life .
You adapt to and embrace change and can juggle priorities efficiently.
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting and challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition.
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen and help each other along the trail.
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite.
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society and our planet.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.