Product Marketing Manager
Cobham Gaisler is a leading global technology and service innovator, who provides solutions for the most challenging problems, in extreme environments, from deep space to the depth of the ocean. We help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment. Our technical solutions enable coolest new satellites, AI in space, return to the Moon, missions to Mars and beyond.
We are a customer-oriented company with fast response to market demands where resources are prioritized to offer our customers the best possible solutions.
You will be part of an international company where we collaborate with customers and industry colleagues worldwide, joining a company with a market leading position the vibrant Space Market. Our offices are located in the heart of Gothenburg.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will oversee and execute the product development plans, strategies, and objectives, for both government and commercial opportunities.
- Responsible for overall product marketing of all products
- Responsible for the conversion of R&D results into products
- Responsible for maintaining all external marketing sites and portals
- Ownership for product literature and presentations
- Perform market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities, including new products, and new market opportunities for existing products
- Engage in new product planning utilizing gained knowledge from customer interactions and industry trends including obtaining voice of the customer
- Develop and implement product plans and strategies to support the business growth
- Identify new government and commercial contract opportunities, coordinate, and support contract proposals to obtain desired contract business to develop products
- New product concept solicitation, selection and justification and develop product introduction, positioning, roll-out, and go to market plans
- Develop/maintain product line business plans with 5 year outlook and roadmaps Identify and develop partnerships and strategic alliance opportunities to support the business area growth
- Training field sales and our international representatives/distributors
- Support the Sales Manager in developing and writing business quotations and proposals, and with bookings/billings execution and tracking
The Product Marketing Manager reports to the General Manager, with a dotted line to the Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in digital IC and processor engineering and knowledge of software and IP core development. Has deep understanding of technology, preferably with a MSc in engineering. Is fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish. We value your expertise and will give you the opportunity to further develop your competence and contribute to our business.
Contact Maria Ahlén 070-8490288 recruiter at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.
Read more about the company at [ Link removed ] .
With these skills we believe that you will be an asset to our team and welcome your application.
About Cobham Gaisler
Cobham Gaisler is a world leader in processor development for harsh environments. The key products are synthesizable processor models together with the GRLIB development environment and IP library which can be used in both ASICs and FPGAs. These are provided either as source code or as components developed in-house. In addition Cobham Gaisler develops hardware debuggers, compilers, simulators and open source software, such as operating systems and device drivers.
Sökord: produktchef, chef, portfolio manager, management, teknik,