At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Are you a professional with an excellent business mindset, solid product management background, customer understanding and interest in partnering with markets and suppliers to develop a fast growing category within the services business?
We are looking for a Product Manager for Consumables team within Packaging Services Solution organization. In this role, you will be responsible for managing product strategy, product roadmaps, product life cycle, product sales growth and profitability and portfolio deployment of a large and/or highly complex service product portfolio as well as leading complex developments with the sales support regions. Your main internal stakeholders will be internal team of product and portfolio operations, suppliers, and sales support region teams.
In this role, you will report to the Director, Packaging Consumables product management. This role should preferably be based in Lund, Sweden or Modena, Italy.
What you will do
- Leading the assortment potential analysis, understanding the service opportunity for the different components of the portfolio
- Leading the service/product development needs process for the assigned product portfolio responsibility. Provide relevant commercial and business inputs to the product roadmap.
- Leading product lifecycle management by gathering and prioritizing product and market requirements and analysing the business performance.
- Supporting the product deployment in close collaboration with the sales support region organisation. Agree on targets and priorities through the market business plan.
- Leading definition of and drive product business plans including product segmentation, product positioning and business and value proposition.
- Participating in providing continuous support for sales support regions/ MC’s regarding commercial aspects and transactional sales (where relevant) and deployment.
- Leading the definition of clear commercial guidelines and framework, i.e. pricing guidelines, commercial terms, legal agreements etc.
- Supporting sales support regions/Market Companies in building capabilities to sell (deliver and manage where applicable) the respective service category assortment/offering.
- Participating in securing a good customer understanding and translate the customer voice into the product value proposition.
We believe you have
- A solid customer understanding of minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience within Marketing/Product Management/Business Development and/or Sales management, preferably with customer facing experience.
- Good knowledge of Tetra Pak Processing and packaging business product portfolio is a merit.
- A proven record of leading projects within product development and project deployment is highly valued.
- A degree in Business Administration/engineering or equivalent
You are driven, structured and have an ability to inspire and create commitment across functions. You are a good listener and can motivate and inspire others and create understanding from audiences on various levels in different cultures.
You are also open minded, able to listen to your stakeholders, and show a high level of customer orientation, while being able to effectively drive for results. You are an effective team player, and you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-05-31
To know more about the position contact hiring manager Martin Oxenholt at +46 46 36 2943
Questions about your application contact Valentina Harabagiu at +46 46 36 2369
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjör Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 82512-en_GB