Develop and manage the formed fiber product offering within select target segment(s)
About Stora Enso
Stora Enso develops and produces eco-friendly products and solutions based on wood and biomass for a range of industries and applications worldwide. Today our solutions are found in such segments as building, retail, food and beverages, manufacturing, publishing, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, confectionary, hygiene and textiles. Tomorrow, we believe there is the potential to produce anything that's made with fossil-based materials from a tree.
Stora Enso has some 23 000 employees and is headquartered in Helsinki and Stockholm. Our sales in 2020 were EUR 8.6 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 650 million
Formed fiber with Stora Enso
Formed Fiber materials are based on wood fibers and can be produced to most 3d shapes with many of the same mechanical and functional properties as plastics and so provides a novel and powerful vehicle for displacing plastics. We are now seeing interest in Formed Fiber spread to a large number of applications where the market potential is counted in billions of units. The goal of the Formed Fiber team is to capitalize on this opportunity by quickly scaling up capacity, research new technologies and commercialize new applications to become a leader in this market.
Stora Enso has made a strong commitment to Formed Fiber by investing in a new Formed Fiber plant and the formation of this new business unit. The job of the Product Manager will be to navigate this exciting field and help focus our efforts for maximum impact.
Your next opportunity
We are looking for a Product Manager that will Develop and manage the formed fiber product offering within select target segment(s)
Your day-2-day tasks will include but not limited to:
- Develop strategy for target segment(s)
- Create roadmap for target segment(s) using market analytics, voice of customer, technology roadmap and profitability analyses
- Coordinate implementation of road maps with parties involved
- Secure new products are developed and launched in efficient manner
- Lead a cross-functional team for developing new products operating along Agile / SCRUM project management principles
- Define, optimize, and manage product lifecycle for selected target segment(s)
- Set product specification
- Set product positioning and pricing to balance a competitive product offering with growth & profitability
- Liaison with colleagues to create alignment and effective execution of strategy
What experiences do we believe you have?
We believe you have following skills sets to make it happen:
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual with ability to take on work tasks beyond his/her daily duties
- Strategic thinker with structured and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to assess new technologies and their potential to create tangible business results
- BSc or MSc, preferably in Engineering and/or Economics
- Experience in agile project management (e.g. SCRUM) is beneficial
- 2-4 years' experience in Product Management
- Fluency in English, Swedish is beneficial
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions about the application, please contact him on +46 70 142 35 64