On behalf of J.Lindeberg, Michael Page are currently recruiting a Product Analyst with a strong background in Data Analysis & BI tools (e.g. Qlikview / Qliksense). This is a newly created role that will belong to the Finance organisation, reporting into the Global Business Control Manager, whilst having a direct collaboration and dotted reporting line to the Merchandizing & Product Development function.
On behalf of J.Lindeberg, Michael Page are currently recruiting a Product Analyst with a strong background in Data Analysis & BI tools (e.g. Qlikview / Qliksense). This is a newly created role that will belong to the Finance organisation, reporting into the Global Business Control Manager, whilst having a direct collaboration and dotted reporting line to the Merchandizing & Product Development function. In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates must have a self-starter attitude and a capacity to work cross-functionally in an environment that demands a hands-on & entrepreneurial professional approach. Additionally, candidates must have a demonstrated business partnering capacity combined with an ability to present complex data in a simple, to-the-point manner to several key internal stakeholders.
J.Lindeberg are looking for a highly skilled and ambitious Product Analyst, that can independently provide the Management and the Product Development organization with product driven data analysis with the goal to support key business decisions. The right candidate must have a proactive approach to drive actions that contribute to higher profitability levels as well as a more efficient product assortment. The candidate will need to be business orientated, a strong communicator and have a solid analytical experience.
The Product Analyst role is a newly created position within J.Lindeberg and part of an initiative to ensure that the organisation is driving its product development process in a data driven and analytical fashion. This is becoming increasingly important as J.Lindeberg are rapidly expanding their business. The right candidate will have the ability to drive and develop the needed processes and tools. The role is essential in providing accurate and timely analysis and reports to key stakeholders within the Product Development team as well as being a part of the groups controlling team and playing and important role in, e.g., the budget process.
Areas of responsibility:
Reporting & Analysis - responsible to create, develop and independently drive:
- End of Market and Corporate Closing Report for each season
- Setup and develop reporting to drive right actions within:
- Productivity & ROI by collection
- Collection mix and size
- Setup business cases prior to new initiatives/line/concepts and follow up with outcome
- Ad hoc analysis as needed - e.g. category specific deep dives
- Support with in-season/sell through reporting
- Setup & control the Gross Margin Target process (including driving clarity of FX effects)
- Support in sample set sizing and budget
- Support estimation process
- Support, understand and coordinate the risk buy together with key counterparts in Retail, Ecom and Wholesale teams.
Budgeting and forecasting:
- Set Gross Margin assumptions in financial budget
- Set Sample budget assumptions in financial budget & reconcile in monthly closing
- Support in cash flow forecast in regards to buying values and timing
- Part of superuser group for PLM (and potentially for Navision)
- Update and review currency and indirect cost assumptions periodically
- Drive continuous system and process improvement with multifunctional teams
- 5 years' of experience from similar positions working with consumer products, category management etc
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn analysis into actions
- Solid system experience from BI/ERP platforms essential. Specifically valuable with experience from Qlikview/Qliksense, Microsoft Navision/Microsoft Business Central and Centric PLM
- Advanced user of Excel
- Bachelor/Master of Science in Business/Economics or equivalent
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
J.Lindeberg are offering a unique opportunity to join a growing entrepreneurial organisation in a new role that will help guide the business' key strategic agenda as well as how to drive their commercial operations in an efficient & profitable fashion. A great environment and opportunity for someone looking to make a strong impact from Day 1.