About the role
In collaboration with Sales, the Pre-Sales Solution Partner mission is to build customer relations and significantly expand the Orange Business Services scope and portfolio of services with targeted customers and prospects. This mission includes key stakeholders relationships, contributing to joint sales planning, sales and solution strategy definition, identification of potential opportunities, and deal qualification.
The Pre-Sales Solution Partner should act as the customer advocate for their IT and communication needs and ensure that proposed solutions are effective for the customer. Through wide technology insight and customer industry awareness, the Pre-Sales Solution Partner guides and influences customers on selected Orange services.
The role is responsible for continuously looking into digital technology evolution/opportunities with the ambition to increase our customer intimacy and grow the (profitable) business and value of services delivered by Orange.
- Understand the ICT environment and infrastructure needs of multinational companies
- Understand the customers' business and strategy
- Have basic understanding of the markets the customer is operating in
- Promote to the customer new innovations that would improve the customers efficiency or competitiveness
- Develop trust and credibility
- Use the knowledge on Orange solutions and innovations to shape solution strategy
- Position Orange as a key enabler for customers digital transformation initiatives
- Understanding and knowledge of industry technology developments
- Competitor proposition assessments
- Responsible for solution fit to customer IT and Business ecosystems
- Responsible for the overall quality of the solution description
- Secure required resources in bid response teams to accommodate customer requirements, in accordance with Orange Business Services established processes and policies
We are looking for someone who has the majority of the following attributes:
Sales & Marketing Europe
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.