Salesforce Technical/ Functional Consultant - Malmo - Opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding company
My client is looking to expand their Salesforce team to help with the volume of projects they are currently working on. My client is an excellent place to develop your career, work with a wide range of excellent clients, and have a diverse range of projects for you to jump into.
A Salesforce Consultant is an imperative role within a company, helping drive client-specific implementation in order to reach their goals. It is of the utmost importance that they have a deep understanding of the business requirements in order to provide the best expert help with planning and implementation, as well as improve the productivity and overall results of existing Salesforce deployment.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Share knowledge and provide advice on e.g. Salesforce Sales and Service cloud best practices and approaches to the team and client
- Create a strategy for and lead migrations of different CRM instances
- Maintain a long-term product roadmap and strategy to meet future business needs and continuously look for new ways to stay at the forefront of technology
Skill and qualifications
- Solid experience working with Salesforce (or Dynamics 365)
- Experience in business development and customer contact
- A natural interest in technology, data and analytics
- Certification in Salesforce Sales/ Service cloud
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP, but even if this is not the exact role you were looking for, get in touch anyway.
Job ID: AT SalesCon2