Gazella is recruiting a Performance Specialist to Wallenius Wilhelmsen, a market-leading global logistics company listed on the Norwegian Stock Exchange. We are looking for a candidate to join the Business Performance Team to, by utilizing technology, drive improvements in standardization, automation and other efficiencies to enable the team to focus on more value-added services.
You will be working with the Business Performance Team and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement and automation within our processes. In particular, you will collect users requirements across departments and set standard for KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business performance and decisions to be shared throughout the organization.
This role will also require you to collaborate with IT and BI to structure large data sets to find usable information with which you will create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. What Wallenius Wilhelmsen offers you
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries, where English is the working language. Our core values are at the heart of how we do things. We believe that most people want to work for a company that tries to do the right thing! Key responsibilities
- Seek out and drive automation of BI application from data centers.
- Drive global standardization of reporting through the business segments as well as across the segments.
- Drive automation initiatives through the company to drive efficiencies within the teams.
- Proactively identify areas of potential for RPA or other available automation initiatives to replace manual tasks currently being completed by the FP&A team.
- Identify other cost-effective tools / shortcuts that will drive efficiencies through the Business Performance Team and potentially to the Controlling group in the field.
- Responsible for trainings of the various tools and initiatives to generate buy-in and understanding.
- Higher education in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in the Logistics / Transport / Shipping industry.
- Strong technical skills working with various types of data both financial and non-financial as well as various software packages.
- Experience of working with processes – understanding, analyzing and finding efficiencies within process streams.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other BI applications is required. PBI is a plus.
- Experience managing projects and deliverables without direct authority over the responsible employees.
We are looking for a proactive self-starter and team player who has strong communication skills, especially the ability to break down complex items to simple terms. To fit to this role, you are also organized and structured, have strong data and analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment. About Wallenius Wilhelmsen
We are Wallenius Wilhelmsen, a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world. We are 8 700 dedicated employees in 29 countries worldwide, headquartered in Oslo, Norway (OEX: WAWI). Our main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and[ Link removed ] . Total income for 2020 was USD 2.96 billion. Read more about Wallenius Wilhelmsen at their [ Link removed ] Application
Is this you? Apply by using the “Ladda upp CV och sök tjänsten” button and register your CV! Please submit your application in English. In this recruitment process, Wallenius Wilhelmsen is working with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact John Hagtorn, who is responsible for this recruitment process at: [ Link removed ]