Are you interested in really driving change and making a difference? Do you have experience of working with People, Environment, Health and Safety? Then this could be your next position!
We are now looking for a
People and Sustainability Manager, SKF Mekan Katrineholm
We are looking for an energetic, business minded and passionate People and Sustainability Manager. As a People and Sustainability Manager, you will contribute to ensure SKFs capability to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business.
Your day-to-day work
• Responsible for establishing effective HR, Environment, Health and safety processes, to support the organization in delivering to customer and boosting profits.
• Ensure that SKF Mekan strengthen the organization with capabilities needed within areas such as labor relations, labor law, people manning, competence supply, work environment, environment, safety.
• Together with MD and top management team, build organizational strategies/capabilities, values, lead or/and co-lead implementation of initiatives and deliveries together with the organization locally as well as SKF intention. Utilize people analytics to enable business decisions and focus on workforce flexibility.
• Ensure that SKF Mekan have capabilities and “way of working” that can fulfill business needs from all perspectives within EHS and HR
• Responsible for local Communication together with MD
• Actively collaborate with all the expertise within EHS and HR in SKF Group and Sweden to develop holistic/agile solutions.
• Organization and leadership transformation – inc develop and implement year-round performance and local leadership training programs.
• Build key capabilities to execute Strategy & Future competencies and ensure we have adequate talent pipeline for critical positions at management level and in the factory.
We expect you to have
• University degree in HR / Behavorial Science or equivalent
• Good and documented knowledge both oral and written in Swedish and English
• Documented Leadership training and at least 5 years of experience in leadership within HR and or EHS
• Solid knowledge of labour law and regulations in Sweden (regarding work environment and central agreements).
• Knowledge/experience and understanding of management systems or SKF special demands regarding EHS (requirements in the management system)
• Experienced from working with senior leaders
• Experience from competence supply, process development and change management
• Proven experience and track record in designing and facilitating Leadership development initiatives at multiple levels
You will enjoy working here if you are/have
• Business Oriented - You always strive for creating value and making a difference for the business, proactive time management and be able to give hands on support.
• Passion for People - You have a passion for people, inspire optimism, creativity and personal growth.
• Collaborative –You have an open mind and are able to communicate and influence well with stakeholders at all level
• Influential - Have an authentic an influential leadership presence; innovative and questions established ”truths” to break new ground.
• Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Location: Katrineholm (Sweden), SKF Mekan AB
You will report to the MD SKF Mekan AB. The position is Manager of 7 persons (2 union, 2 HR, 3 EHS) and legal manager for 3 persons.
We are collaborating with Marie Gutke, Jefferson Wells, in this recruitment process. If you have any questions about the recruitment process please contact [ Link removed ] .
Unionen – Maria Hane +46 150 74135
IF Metall Tony Karlsson+46 150 74478
Ledarna – Conny Hansson +46 150 74444
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV and cover letter in English by “click here to apply”. Application deadline is 15th of August 2021. Note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.