Froda was founded in 2015 with a clear idea – to revolutionize the banking experience for businesses by making it convenient and affordable to invest in their ideas. Today, they’re one of Sweden’s fastest growing fintech-companies and have helped over 15 000 businesses to grow. They are a regulated credit institution with government deposit guarantee and under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Froda is backed by several well-known investors and talents from e.g. Avanza, Spotify, Google and Klarna. Froda’s chairman of the board is Nicklas Storåkers (former CEO of Avanza).
By digitizing the banking experience Froda can save time, money and energy for entrepreneurs who need financing – to the lowest price on the market. They want to give smaller companies as great opportunities to grow as larger ones. With that in mind, they have developed their service so entrepreneurs and small business owner can quickly invest in your company, with the best possible terms tailored to your needs. Their goal and ambition are for you to always find the best financing solution for your company.
“Don’t choose between flexibility and price. With Froda you get both. Business loans with market-leading terms, in no time”.
Your role as Partner Manager
In the role as Partner Manager you will be a part of the Froda Financing/Customer acquisition team. You will have the opportunity to work hands on in a fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative start-up company with ambitious co-workers that also honour work life balance. Furthermore, In the role as Partner Manager you will work closely with the Growth Manager and CEO.
- Work and own the entire sales cycle and be a part of the growth and sales at Froda.
- Take ownership of the entire process and development going forward.
- Build a structure within the Sales Cycle and continuously work with the agenda.
- Be responsible for the onboarding process of new partnerships.
- Develop, manage, and nurture relationships with existing customers and be responsible to prospect and create new partnerships.
- 2 years’ experience of working with sales and/or relationship management.
- Strong business analytics, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Sales experience within banking or tech company industries is considered as a plus.
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English, present and influence credibly and effectively.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are a passionate, result-driven and a positive minded team player. You have great team-work skills and are not afraid to take new initiatives. We believe you are structured and can easily adapt to new assignments and situations in professional way. Furthermore, you are a relationship building person who enjoys making contacts and spending time networking with people.
What Froda offers you
- The opportunity to work hands on in a fast-paced, exciting, and collaborative start-up company with ambitious co-workers that also honour work life balance.
- Opportunity to develop your analytical ability and gain in-depth knowledge of the loan market, lending, and credit risk management.
- Work in a fun, committed and experienced team.
- You will have the ability to impact both your own work and the company going forward. At Froda, you will truly have freedom under responsibility.
- Central office in Gamla Stan, with a view over Skeppsholmen.
Start: Asap or by agreement
Location: Central Stockholm
Salary: Fixed monthly + commission
Does the role as Partner Manager sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward hearing from you!