We’re searching for a Lead Technical Engineer to our client within online retail and technology!
About the company
Our client is the world’s leading innovator in online grocery shopping with a highly sophisticated
and pioneering technology led solution. Forming exciting new business partnerships with
retailers internationally, their automated warehouse solutions enable their partners to deliver
what their customers want.
About the role
As the lead technical engineer in charge of the warehouse, your main responsibilities will be to provide technical and process support and driving the department to a “right first time” culture, as well as delivering operational excellence. You will lead the design of processes on how the Engineering Operations undertake the day to day reactive and planned engineering activities and improvement works-
●Be the main contact for all things related to equipment installation and commissioning
including the hand overs from projects.
● Review SSoW and contribute to H&S culture
● Maintain and improve performance to maximise efficiency of operation in line with
KPIs, Analyse data and find solutions to improve MHE performance
● Involvement in the recruitment and training of new and existing staff
● Assessment of engineering team skills and assisting in upskilling and training of staff
● Champion the process of continuous improvement and developing business cases
for funding and detailing implementation plans, with which to guide your management
team in delivering initiatives
● Provide front line issues investigation of live production control systems (hardware
and software) including the use of relevant diagnostic tools such as PLC, Profibus,
CAN Bus networks, Bar Code Readers;
● Liaise with Central Engineering and other global functions to ensure standardization
and best practices are applied and maintained across sites.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have worked as a project manager or senior supervisor within an automated environment and have a hands-on experience of automations hardware and software. A good understanding of PLC Control system architecture and field control devices. You can communicate technical information effectively and engage and enthuse a diverse team in a time-constrained
Environment. The ability to form good working relationships with individuals and teams is essential. You also need to be self-motivated with sound analytical skills, with an eye for detail and a good problem-solving ability.
• Experience in a warehouse, distribution, production or FMCG environment
• Fully computer literate
• Good leadership, communication, organisation and planning skills;
• Previous experience of managing KPI’s to target
• Although this role is a NON shift position and is working core business hours
• Monday-Friday only, previous experience in a 24/7 productivity conscious warehouse
• environment is desirable
• Excellent analytical skills, able to look at data and solve problems with full customer
focus and determination to deliver results under time critical situations.
To learn more about the role:
[ Link removed ] />
About the employment
• Location: Stockholm, Brunna
• Employment: Full-time
• Start: August
• Form:Direct recruitment
About the application process
You apply by clicking on apply at the bottom of this job ad. We want you to attach your CV and personal letter with your application where you describe your relevant experience for the role. Unfortunately, we do not include applications received by letter or e-mail in the recruitment process.
We're continuously working with our selection and interviews. The position may be filled before the application period ends.
For questions about this role - email us on: [ Email address blocked ]
For application problems and technical questions - contact: [ Email address blocked ]
In order to be a qualified candidate, you need to have swedish residency and have a valid work permit. We only accept your resume in English!