We are now looking for a Marketing Manager for the Europe & Rest of World region located at our head office in Malmö / Sweden, reporting directly to the regional Vice President Sales.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of an international team and growth journey in a fast-paced and dynamic environment!
- The Operational Marketing Manager Region E&ROW will be responsible for implementing the marketing activities in the Europe & Rest of World region, according to the global strategic and tactical brief given by sales and marketing management across the region. It is not within the scope of the position to be involved in the commercial strategy or in the brand communication.
- Collect and consolidate locally relevant marketing needs/requests and prioritize them.
- Using the Global Go To Market plan and direction from regional VP Sales, the Marketing Manager E&ROW is planning and implementing the marketing plan across markets by working closely to the local sales and marketing teams, understanding needs and requests whilst assuring brand consistency and maximized return of investment.
- Coordinate communication and activities between the local markets and the separate Performance Marketing team to secure the correct focus and prioritization in performance marketing plans.
- Prepare and share regular updates of Go To Market plans and activities with sales teams and key customers to focus on execution and drive engagement.
- Align with the PR, Ambassador and Social Media managers in the Global Brand Communications Team to the local marketing plans in each market.
- Lead the regional in-house graphic design team that is producing the artwork and designs for all digital sales tools as well as sell in material and consumer communication material needed for the region in alignment with the global brand guidelines.
- Lead the regional Retail Marketing team producing Thule store fixtures, shop in shops and point of sales material according to regional plan and local requests.
- Lead the regional Sales tools development including sales events and regional trade shows.
- Plan, monitor and follow up on budget plans to assure control and maximum outcome of marketing spend.
The Marketing Manager E&ROW achieves the above through:
- Focusing on operational leadership, with attention to execution and follow up of results.
- Clear and frequent communication with all stakeholders, and especially with local market teams and Global marketing teams.
- Structuring and coordinating the information and requests from the local markets, to share and align with VP Sales and Global Marketing.
- Structuring and coordinating the information and communication of marketing guidelines and go to market plans to the local markets.
- Being the owner of the documentation of all information and prioritization given to the Performance marketing team to keep the right levels of the Performance marketing activities per market
- Constantly keep all the markets informed of the plans and initiatives in the EROW Go to market plan – and to provide them with all needed info and presentation material to engage customers in our Go to market initiatives - and to keep customers engaged throughout the year.
- Delivering all activities and initiatives on time and on budget.
- You are a doer that particularly enjoys the tactics and execution of clear strategies.
- You are a hands-on and operational leader
- You are comfortable in being a structural yet flexible spider in the net with many deliverables at the same time
- You are used to receiving set strategies and tactical plans and quickly move to implementation and the operational tasks.
- You are used to and comfortable to work in an international environment.
- You have strong communication and coordination mindset - keeping many stakeholders in the loop and informed at all times.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of working in management role in Marketing in an international organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience of coordinating and implementing overall marketing plans in an international environment
- It is an advantage having worked close to or with an international sales organization.
- Academic degree in marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- It is an advantage with good communication skills in German.
We believe in strong teamwork both within your own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. Within Thule Group you will find people who have a passion for the products we make and the outdoor company we are. We share the same values and we like to have fun. All of our employees have a joint responsibility to maintain that spirit and contribute to it.
If you believe you would enjoy working in such an environment and feel that the professional tasks will be challenging, please submit your application no later than 6th August 2021. You will report to Daniel Larsson, our E&ROW VP Sales. Because of summer holidays the communication and response time from us might be slightly longer than normal.
We look forward to your application!
About Thule Group
Thule Group is a global world leading company of products for sports and outdoor activities. We make it easy for people to bring the things they care for, easily, securely and in style, when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we design, manufacture and sell products within the four product categories Sport&Cargo Carriers (roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter sports equipment, as well as roof top tents for mounting on cars), Active with Kids (bike trailers, strollers and child bike seats), RV Products (awnings, bike racks and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Packs, Bags & Luggage (everyday backpacks, hiking bike packs travel luggage and camera bags).
Thule Group has about 2,600 employees at 9 production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide. The Group’s products are sold in 140 markets and in 2020, sales amounted to SEK 7.8 billion.