The Connectivity team at Toyota Material Handling is running and developing a new web application to offer connectivity services, fleet and drivers management, utilization measurements and insights to our customers. The Connectivity team will maintain and evolve the customer interface for all our markets, we support, train and enable the sales network to use the platform to deliver customer advantage and benefits of use. This platform called I_Site plays a major part in the companies' digital transformation journey. The team is cross-functional, and we constantly strive to improve our product, technology and our work processes.
As an Operational Data Analyst, you will support internal and external customers with reports and analysis of data and their logistics operations. You will work tightly together with our European sales companies and support them in their dialogue with the end customers. In addition to the customer-facing operative process you will also explore new areas and opportunities based on both internal and external data sources. With one foot in our customers day-to-day business and the other foot in a creative and exploratory search for future products we have a good setup for an innovative and a fun job.
- Manage orders from the sales companies and produce decision material based on given report templates
- Analyze reports to find improvement potential and give advice
- Actively develop our way-of-working to deliver customer value through a smooth process
- Participate in cross-functional analytics projects representing the connectivity area
- In a relatively small team find ways to build scalable insight reports providing value to our larger customer base
- Explore new opportunities based on our data with a curious mindset
Reporting to the Analytics lead, your main challenges will be:
- Generating insights from our approximately 160,000 trucks
- Enhancing interfaces to make data also accessible for colleagues cross functional
- You are someone to rely on and you are proud to be a stable part of operations.
- You want to help both internal and external customers and are perceptive to their needs.
- Your excellent communicational and pedagogical abilities help you convert an analytical finding to a hands-on action plan and convey this to our customers.
As a person you are well structured, thorough and good with numbers. You are also service oriented, efficient and quick to deliver. You enjoy looking for clues in data and have an outstanding ability to see the connection between abstract graphs and real-life operations.
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is a bonus
- A relevant higher education (for example in computer science, engineering, statistics)
- Experience from data visualization tools (i.e. Microsoft Power BI, Excel)
- Data science coding skills (i.e. Python, R)
- Data access skills (i.e. SQL, Snowflake)
- Experience in the area of logistics is a plus
- Work independently without daily supervision
- Proactive approach to help drive the digital transformation of the company
Location: The Connectivity team is based in Göteborg (Frihamnen), Mjölby and Willebroek (Belgium) where we have large and modern offices. Working remotely is possible from time to time.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter in English no later than June 30, 2021.
For more details on the job please contact Erik Allenström, Analytics lead, erik.allenstrom (@) toyota-industries.eu