In the role as Operational Buyer for European Markets you will join an electric performance brand, focused on uncompromised car design and technology. The brand is at the center of Electromobility, introducing world-class electrified cars and innovative, customer- focused services and offers. They aim to improve the society we live in by accelerating the change to sustainable mobility. Do you want to join a global team of highly dedicated individuals who share a passion for electric mobility? Apply today!
Information about the position:
Professionals Nord is looking for a Operational Buyer on behalf of our client. You will work as a consultant for Professionals Nord. As a part of "PN" you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Our client is a fast growing company and your recieve the opportunity to grow within their organization.
You are offered:
• A position in an international organization
• The possibility to work with an exciting, environmentally conscious and innovative product
• To be a part of a flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and Polestar´s wishes are that all questions about the position go to [ Link removed ]
- Perform sourcing for bought-in services across the business in everything from Digital to HR with a strong focus on Marketing and Events categories
- Perform procurement according to defined strategies and frameworks.
- Negotiate commercial and legal agreements. Create Service agreements.
- Review purchase requisitions and identify and select contract/suppliers in accordance with defined strategies and agreements.
- Advise stakeholders on procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle as well as on modifications in requests. Improve collaboration with stakeholders and together towards common goals.
- Track key performance indicators on supplier and stakeholder contract compliance; define and take corrective actions to improve contracts compliance and continuously track supplier performance on quality and cost.
- Perform necessary market analysis to support the sourcing activity.
- Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Initiate and conduct supplier evaluations and supplier audits.
We´re looking for these competences:
- Educational background in business administration, finance, purchasing or similar
- Previous experience of a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Indirect Purchasing preferably having worked with Marketing and Events purchase categories.
- Skilled in negotiations and in creating Service Agreements
- Has very good knowledge of English in speech and writing. Swedish ad/or any other European language is a plus
- Accustomed to working in a global environment with people of various cultural backgrounds
- Highly skilled in MS Office especially Excel. Experience of working in purchase-/administrative tools & systems preferably SRM, Fieldglass and/or Workday is a great advantage.
It is an advantage that you have good knowledge of, or have previously worked within the automotive industry.
High focus on personal traits such as excellent communication- and peoples´ skills. Quickly understand internal stakeholders needs and be service minded. Flexible and can quickly be on top of terminology, and the way of working and always ready to change his/her way of working in order to find the best solution. Used to handle many different projects and lots of data at the same time and work in a very structured and timely manner.