Pricing analyst to Axis Communications in Lund
Do you have a passion for numbers and analysis and want to support Axis sales organization in their growth? Then you could be the one we are looking for! The Business Governance team at Axis is now looking for a Pricing Analyst to support their sales organization globally. Apply today as this role will be filled as soon as possible!
On behalf of Axis we are now looking for a Pricing Analyst to the Business Governance team in Lund, Sweden. The team consists of several competence areas, such as bid and pricing, payment models and sales systems and processes. All have the aim of upholding common global framework and contributing to a more effective and allied business to give our customers and partners a world class experience. This means that in this role you will be working closely with representatives from the Sales Regions, colleagues within Global Sales organization, Product Management, IT and other functions at Axis headquarters.
As a Pricing Analyst you will - together with colleagues - be managing pricing through distributor pricelists and deep-dive into analysis of data to support continuously improving pricing decisions. You will create and manage the Regional Price Lists (RPL) that distributors use to sell their products. This entails working closely with multiple stakeholders globally to control regional product availability and ensure that prices are accurate in each market.
- This is initially a 6-month contract through us at Academic Work. With a chance of extension. You will be hired as a consultant, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant for Axis.
- As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great possibilities for you to grow professionally, build your network and make valuable contacts for the future.
Key responsibility areas include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monthly publication of Pricelists, globally (main focus):
Ensure pricing is accurate and aligned across the global head regions
Act as point of contact for any price list related questions
Update processes and guidelines relating to your work
Suggest improvements to current systems
Be part of working groups or similar for bigger enhancements/projects
Test new/improved systems and functionality
- Improve how we set prices through analysis
- Qlik owner of pricing-related dashboards with expert input from rest of global pricing team
We believe a successful candidate will:
- Have good numeric and analytical skills
- Have a Bachelor's degree in relevant area, such as finance/economics
- Have good knowledge in Excel
- Be able communicate unhinderedly in English, both written and spoken
It is a plus if you:
- Have experience from a similar role or from a Finance/Operations role
- Have experience from using Qlik (or similar platform)
- Can communicate in Swedish
- Have experience from working cross-functionally and in an international context
You will love this job if you are passionate about and have a strong affinity for working with numbers, easily can engage with a large amount of data and generate useful insights thereof. You also have excellent attention to details and are able to prioritize. As a person we believe you are:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Extent: 100%, initially 6 months with the possibility of an extension
- Location: Lund
The recruitment process is being managed by Academic Work and the client wishes that all questions regarding the position are sent to Academic Work.
A first step in this recruitment process will be personality and logic tests. Make sure to do these as soon as possible as we go through the selection continuously. The job ad can be removed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
We also have this ad out in Swedish and is refering to the same role.Information
At Axis you will work in an international organization with enthusiastic people in an open minded and innovative culture. The Business Governance team is a small and fun team that interacts and creates impact on a global scale. In this role you will get a unique possibility to help drive an essential area forward at a fast pace. When doing so, you will have contact with a lot of functions and the role gives you a deep insight of Axis’ whole organization which also facilitates other exciting, future opportunities.
Job ID: 15088543-SE