We are now looking for an onsite support technician for our customer in the car industry!
You will join the Onsite Support team at Volvo in Köping, as a Local IT Support technician.
The team works closely with the production environment to make sure that the IT equipment in the factory is up and running.
As a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
Your primary work will consist of supporting and doing preventive maintenance of the IT equipment.
Some of the activities you will be working with are:
• Configuration and installation of factory equipment
• Support and problem solving of factory equipment
• Preventive maintenance
• Responsible for 2:nd line and final solution
• Participate in projects meetings driven by the customer
• On-call included (outside office time)
• Precheck included (outside office time)
Scheduled time, 07:00 – 17:00 Monday –Friday
Scheduled On-call included, outside office time
Precheck included, outside office time
Start date: 1/11
• Experience working with technical support in a production environment.
• Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of LAN and WAN communications (TCP/IP).
• Service-minded and experience from working in customer contacts.
• Good communication skills in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
• Good administrative features
• Driving license B
• You have to live a maximum of 40 km from their office
• AD knowledge
• Experience from working on projects
• Knowledge about PC equipment in the factory environment
• Knowledge about Forklift PC hardware and software.
We regard the following qualities as particularly important:
• A positive and structured approach
• Service minded and customer-focused
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Problem analysis and solving
• Proactive and decision taking
• Able to see improvements
We receive applications on an ongoing basis so send in your application as soon as you can.
Start date: As soon as possible.
For more information please contact: [ Email address blocked ]