In this role, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding Customer service level expectations for assigned service requests, changes, and incidents by providing diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all problems. You will also ensure maximum availability of facility infrastructure, systems, applications, and production workloads via established monitoring and control practices.
* Support mobile devices, which include portable network devices, mobile phones, smart phones and tablets.
* Logging and tracking EUC Device asset data.
* Provide hands on support on End User devices.
* Monitoring security configuration and Software including malware, anti-virus prevention and management Software and complete end-point-protection Software suites.
* Act as Technical Liaison between the Client/Customer and Technical Entities outside the OCC (Vendor, Engineering, etc.).
* Assist with access to LAN, print, and file services.
* Perform system and application change tasks as assigned.
* Install Third-Party-supplied corrections and patches to all EUC Device embedded Software (e.g., firmware) and all EUC Software as necessary.
* Document shift activity. Notify appropriate technical staff via established procedures. Facilitate and perform shift turnover.
* Assist with project-related activities as assigned by Senior Technical personnel.
* Perform Software distributions consistent with the configurations associated with Standard Products, as applicable, independent from the distribution media (for example, LAN/WAN, cellular network, physical media, etc.)
* Educational requirements: An academic degree in engineering is considered a merit, however, your level of technical expertise and experience is considered higher priority in this recruitment.
* Experience requirements: You have a minimum of three to five years of experience within this field, you have gathered technical expertise in a range of Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Antivirus and Office 365. You possess advanced Active Directory and Group Policy Administration skills and have experience with encryption technologies for devices, primarily Bit locker.
You are fluent in both Swedish and English, and it is beneficial if you have held a position where English has been your main language at work.
* Personality requirements: You are a natural communicator and find a strong sense of motivation in offering the best possible customer service. We also believe that you have the ability to promote a cooperative work/team environment by presenting a professional and responsive attitude towards others and by demonstrating prompt and conscientious work habits. You demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously. You easily adapt to change and function in a deadline driven environment. You are task oriented and committed to task completion within expected timeframes. You also hold the ability to learn new technologies quickly in a self-study environment.
START: As soon as possible
WORK EXTENT: Office hours. This role may involve some on-call duties on evenings and weekends.
Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.