Personality / Commitment
Alten CAE is expanding and now looking for CAE engineers with experience from NVH simulations to strengthen our CAE team in Göteborg, Sweden!
In the role you will work with assignments in the NVH CAE area. The purpose is to do virtual simulations to optimize tomorrow’s cars in respect to e.g. comfort, environmental footprints and regulation fulfillments. We work constantly to find opportunities that match your dream assignment, and help you on your own personal career path. Depending on your experience, competence and personality, there is also the possibility to take on a technical lead role. The personal qualities that we value are your passion for dynamic simulations related to NVH, your ability to act independently and professionally, your commitment and your team spirit. You are positive, outgoing and driven with the ability to create and maintain great relationships with our customers. You are enthusiastic over solving problems and using your creativity to find new solutions. Emphasis will be placed on personal suitability.
What awaits you is a department consisting of skilled engineers and a great working culture. You will benefit from an internal network that you will have frequent opportunities to meet and make use of. We have an open and transparent culture where feedback is of great importance. As Europe’s greatest consulting firm, we have an unlimited number of options for your future!Job / Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience within NVH CAE with use of MSC Nastran and ANSA.
- Proven experience from automotive industry.
- You should be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Swedish is a plus. We are expecting excellent communication skills, ease to translate complicated computational concepts to the public, and a collaborative approach with co-worker and customers.
- We will not consider applicants without a professional experience in NVH CAE simulation or something related to the field.
- Experience in MSC Actran
- Experience from NVH CAE in electric driveline
- Skills in Matlab and Python.
- Skills in other FEM Softwares like Abaqus and Optistruct.
- Experience from either work close with NVH testing or has experience from perform NVH testing.
- Understanding of the area Vehicle dynamics.
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams! As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!