Join a Global Business entering the Nordic market within a Senior Nordic HR role
Cellnex is a company built on innovation, ambition and sustainable growth. Cellnex has expanded exponentially in recent years - from just over 7,000 sites in Spain in 2014 to becoming Europe's leading independent wireless site operator, managing approx. 103,000 sites, including those expected to be built by 2027. Cellnex offers a rich portfolio of telecommunications, TV and network services, over 1,500 employees across Europe and a target of annual revenue of over € 4.0 billion. Cellnex operates in countries such as Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, France, England, Ireland, Austria, Portugal, Switzerland and now also Denmark.
On behalf of Cellnex, Michael page are recruiting a Senior Nordic HR Specialist to join their business to build and grow the Entire Nordic HR function.
- Responsible for the development of recruitment procedures and policies within the country.
- Leads the definition of sustainability and certifications requirements, supporting businesses to implement them
- Coordinate country transformation projects determining procedures and policies
- Leads talent and skills requirements definition within the country and develop training and assessment methodologies
- Defines country's leadership model, supporting the management in all People related matters; Talent acquisition, Talent management, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Team Engagement and Organization.
- Ensures proper sizing and staffing at a country level, leading through organizational structure analysis and modifications
- Design and deploys processes and process map within the country, acting as a main counterpart to People and Organization in our HQ in Spain
- Ensure all basic functions in HR, including Payroll and Administration, liaising with all internal stakeholders as well as with external service providers.
- Work with the Senior European management team to make decisions regarding the businesses
- Define a local and Nordic growth strategy regarding personnel and market presence
- Previous experience with a senior Nordic/European HR position - 6-8 years minimum
- Strong Management, influencing, motivational and communication skills
- Key knowledge of local labor law, collective agreements employment rules (Local or Nordic)
- Previous experience working on a strategic level to structure and build up HR functions
- An innovative, fast paced, growth orientated mind set toward projects and day to day business
- Deal with internal and external Stakeholders to ensure superior results for the business
A competitive Base Salary, bonus plus benefits is on offer for the successful candidate