A Nordic position that is newly created due to growth throughout Scandinavia. The successful candidate will work directly with the MD's from Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden to improve the business.
Our client is a Global leader within the construction industry offering unique, building solutions. With 10,000 employees based around the world, they are at the forefront of product development and tailored customer solutions.
Due to growth in the Nordics, they are seeking a Nordic HR Business Partner to join their team. This is a newly created position where the successful candidate will partner with the MD of each company to play a strategic part in the local business's growth. This role will report to the European HR Director and sit on the European Exec. Management Board.
- Direct the local payroll and HR admin function for all four countries
- Partner directly with the local MD to roll out training's, recruitment strategies and people development plans
- Develop and launch leadership programs across all four countries
- Work locally to ensure all processes are in place regarding Union agreements, local labor law and employee branding
- Contribute to and execute plans for the Exec European Board
- Implement and promote corporate vales throughout the business
- 8-10 years experience within a HR position
- Previous experience within the Industrial/Construction sector
- Strong leadership skills
- A proven track record in Business Partnering with Key Stakeholders
- Experience within coaching, developing, Retention Management, training and development
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English - written and oral
A competitive base salary and bonus is on offer. Regular travel will be a requirement for this position.