About McDonald’s in the Nordics
McDonald’s is the largest restaurant chain in the Nordics, serving iconic products like the Big Mac® and their world-famous fries to 600.000 guests every day. McDonald’s have approximately 20.000 employees in around 430 restaurants, delivering a great restaurant experience to their guests. Most of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by local franchisees.
Food Folk Group owns the licensee rights for McDonald’s in the Nordics since 2017 and will join the journey to develop McDonald’s. The Nordic headquarter organization consists of 220 colleagues. The organization is built on a matrix structure, where about half of the employees are working locally in one of their four markets and half are working in Nordic functions.
McDonald’s have a high-performance culture and they do everything in their power to deliver a great restaurant experience to their guests, no matter working in a restaurant or at the headquarters. Right now, McDonald’s is growing and looking for their next Nordic CRM Analyst to join their journey!
Your role as Nordic CRM Analyst
In the role as a Nordic CRM Analyst, you will work closely with the Nordic CRM Manager and the four local digital marketing teams in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland. In this role your key focus is to extract results and learning from McDonald’s loyalty programs, offer redemption set-ups and order & pay services and more. As a Nordic CRM Analyst, you will be optimizing the customer journey, develop customer experience and work with settings strategies within the growth market. You will work data-driven and develop the customer experience.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Analyze and deliver customer behavior data from McDonald´s app
- Extract results and learning from loyalty programs, offer redemptions and order & pay services
- Assist and improve customer relationship and profitability via strong usage of own 1st party data
- Assist in developing customer experience via digital services and platforms
- Work close to IT and the Customer & Business Insights departments
- Set requirements and assist in building dashboards and reporting
- Set requirements and work with agencies partners
- 4-5 years in a similar role as CRM analyst
- Preferably work experience within FMCG or retail
- Experience with loyalty programs, order & pay services and app offers programs
- Formal education is considered a merit
- Good knowledge in IT-systems related to analysis
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language
- Ability to travel within the Nordics
To succeed in this role you are a structured, data-driven, and ambitious person. You are a problem solver that have an eye for details and are seeking to improve performance. You can easily work in teams and communicate with other colleagues and partners, as well being pro-active and self-starter. At least we would love to see that you have a great passion for food and innovation and wants to develop!
What Food Folk / McDonald’s offers you
At Food Folk and McDonald´s they are all equal, regardless of age gender, and ethnicity. They aim to make a difference, and in many cases, they are the first row on the CV and an integration engine in society, something they are very proud of. Food Folk / McDonald’s believe that delicious food can also be sustainable - for their customers, producers, and the environment.
Beside a global workplace with many great colleagues, you will be offered benefits in the form of a collective agreement, pension, wellness, and subsidized lunch. With many fun activities all year round, you and all employees will participate and continue to grow with Sweden’s largest restaurant chain!
Start: Asap or by agreement
Location: Any of the Nordic capitals, but preferably in Stockholm
Salary: Fixed, monthly
Does the role as Nordic CRM Analyst sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!