Nordic Guarantee is strengthening its team and has a unique opportunity for a qualified Lawyer to drive, manage and develop their claims and legal operations. This role offers a broad mix of responsibilities offering the right candidate invaluable exposure to both legal and commercial aspects of the business.
If you have legal expertise and looking to step up into a business-critical role, we encourage you to apply.
Manage and develop the Swedish claims processes and operations and provide legal expertise/ support towards the Swedish office.
Role associate tasks
- Investigating and managing claims in the Swedish and Nordic region
- Salvaging losses and mitigating risks
- Engaging and collaborating with relevant internal and external parties in processing claims and payment demands
- Manage and coordinate claims related disputes and settlements in Sweden
- Support and advise underwriting function in legal matters
- Coordinate processes related to distressed clients
- Structure, manage and provide professional advice relating to legal and Commercial documentation
- Collaborate internally with different divisions at Nordic Guarantee involved in executing payments, updating system information and report generation
Relevant candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience from the Finance, Banking, Insurance and/or Construction industries, combined with a legal degree.
The role will involve providing professional expertise and ensuring high levels of both accuracy and quality, it therefore requires high levels of self-assertiveness, attention to detail and service mindfulness.
Professional levels of fluency in both Swedish and English is a prerequisite as you will be dealing with a wide array of expertise and functions (local and international) both internally and externally.
About the company
Nordic Guarantee is one of the largest independent issuers of contract guarantees in the Nordic countries, offering secure guarantees with short processing time and at a competitive price. The Nordics is staffed by 40 employees with offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Oslo. [ Link removed ] .
Questions and contact
Nordic Guarantee has enagaged Amendo in this recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding this specific role, please contact Shaun Ogden at [ Email address blocked ] .
Interviews and selection are ongoing so please do not hesitate to register your interest in the role before July 30.