Do you have experience within the IT Infrastructure and IT network area? Are you interested in digitalization and want to be part of a dynamic team with a global responsibility?
Then you could be our next...
Network Solutions Lead
As Network Solutions Lead you will be a part of the IT Network team and be involved in strategy, innovation, concept development and various IT projects designing solutions to meet Business Requirements. You will be working in an outsourced IT environment focused on development of end to end Infrastrusture solutions, working with IT vendors and IT teams. As a Network Solutions Lead you will get the opportunity to work with Network vendor to develop a forward-thinking network strategy that enables SKF to continue to be market leader. By working globally with different regions you will get the chance to develop your understanding in how the network service can be developed to enable Business improvement, zero incidents, and be the preferred IT vendor of choice for SKF Business.
Your day-to-day work
• Develop a network strategy that enables forward-thinking, meeting Business requirements and IT strategic thinking.
• Drive innovation and continuous improvement in the area of information technology, analysing and evaluating possible network technologies and solutions in conjunction with IT network vendor to Business Requirements
• Be involved in various key projects supporting solution guidance or implementation assistance
• Act as required in complex incidents requiring SKF Infrastructure or network knowledge to ensure minimal Business Impact
• Continually improve the network services by making suggestions to improve the user and customer experience
We expect you to have/be
• Proven experience in developing and implementing network strategy in an outsourced environment and experience integrating Business Requirements and make initiatives into network strategy and projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate network concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Abilities to lead without authority
• BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Several years of experience working within the IT Infrastructure and IT network area
• Experience with Global IT Outsourcing strategy and implementation
You will enjoy working here if you
Are an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to work in a challenging and global environment. Your energy level is high and you handle your work persistently. You are highly motivated, self-driven and able to work independently and within a team. Additionally, you see yourself as a service-minded person with good relationship buidling and consultative skills.
Preferred location: Netherlands, Brussels (Belgium), Turin (Italy) Schweinfurt (Germany) or Gothenburg (Sweden). Other locations can be discussed. Local contract.
In this role you will report to the Network manager, located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Thea Stenfeldt, Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Centre at [ Link removed ] (please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail).
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements? Please submit your application with resume and cover letter in English no later than 15th of August 2021.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.