Kforce is currently looking for a Network / Systems Administrator - Citrix for their client in Newfoundland, New Jersey (NJ).
The Systems Administrator provides level II support for technology issues. This role will interface with Vendor Support and Engineering teams to perform root cause analysis or improve current solutions to provide value to the organization. The Systems Administrator provides server, network LAN / WAN, telephony and security support in a complex, multi-platform environment. The Systems Administrator configures, installs, stages, and maintains servers, network, telephony, and security hardware and software. You will support employees via email, telephone, and face-to-face interaction. The other duties may include desktop, printers, desktop devices, scanners, copiers, help desk, and telephone support.
- College degree or completion of Technical training is preferred
- Four years of related experience
- Prior banking experience is highly desired
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, VMware, and / or Citrix (XenApp 6.5 or higher) builds / administration / troubleshooting is required
- Familiarity with the process and procedures to monitor and support ACL's and other network controls as well as mainframe access software
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; both written and oral are essential
- Excellent Time Management skills to handle multi-tasking a variety of requests
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.