At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are now seeking a dynamic and customer-focused Application Sales Manager – Prepared Food who get excited meeting customers.
Tetra Pak Liquid Food Solutions is responsible for development and manufacturing of units for processing of dairy, beverage, prepared food and Plant Based applications. We work closely with our markets to understand customer needs/requirements, create and convey our solutions that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and it’s Customers. Tetra Pak Liquid Food Solutions has more than 500 employees in five main sites: Lund in Sweden, Winsted in USA, Shanghai in China, Singapore and Pune in India.
Your preferred location will be in Lund, Sweden, and you should expect to travel up to 25% annually.
What you will do
As an Application Sales Manager you will be a key member in our global prepared food team that are responsible for driving our global business by collaborating with the markets, to promote, quote and sell our processing solutions and services within the category to both existing and new customers to support mutual and sustainable business growth. In this position you will report to the Commercial Manager Prepared Food.
- Work closely with our markets and account teams, supporting them in, sales and business development.
- Actively engage in understanding our customers’ needs, requirements and objectives.
- Create optimized production solutions with related value proposition based on our understanding of the customer and their expectations together with the markets.
- Promote and sell our production solutions & services in close cooperation with the markets.
- Actively review and follow up with markets on opportunity pipeline and identifying new businesses.
- Drive the implementation and improvement of the global prepared food strategies
- Own and secure a successful handover of the projects into our order fulfilment process to secure customer satisfaction and profitability.
We believe you have
You are open and service minded with a strong customer focus, and we believe you have:
- A M.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, preferably in Automation, Mechanical or Food Science disciplines, with a strong engineering background.
- Approximately 5-10 years’ experience from the liquid food industry, either as a supplier (sales or projects) or a producer (production, R&D or projects) with a strong interest in sales.
- Experience in and the ability and desire to stay at the forefront of the prepared food industry.
- A good understanding of automation and process engineering.
- You should also be:
- Driven for results through collaboration.
- Customer focused: able to listen to the customer through active listening to define and understand the business opportunity.
- Solution-oriented: able to see the possibilities and form a value proposition.
- A fluent and clear communicator in English. Scandinavian language(s) is a plus.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-02-12
To know more about the position contact Dan Björklund at +46 46 36 2608
Questions about your application contact Valentina Harabagiu at +46 46 36 2369
For trade union information contact Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320 and Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533