We are looking for a broadly experienced Music Programmer (Designer) to join our clients music team in Stockholm. You will identify and curate first rate music playlist listening experiences for a multitude of our leanback experiences covering a broad array of moods, moments, and genres. Instrumental music is your area of expertise, including piano, ambient, guitar and wellness content. You demonstrate a passion for performance-oriented analytics and strategic thinking.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
What you’ll do
- Identify and substantiate playlists hypotheses for specific moods, moments and activities such as - but not limited to - Wellness, Yoga, Meditation and Sleep.
- Curate and maintain a large number of playlists, for a global audience
- Review catalogues of music across a multitude of genres and evaluate programming potential
- Stay up to date with trends and culture, and translate them to compelling music propositions
- Using quantitative and qualitative data, analyse and understand consumer behaviour especially pertaining to mood and moments programming
- Work with our Global Editorial Team, and other cross-functional teams in the company, to progress towards various content objectives
Full time, flexible schedule.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of previous experience from music curation in the music or entertainment industry
- You have experience from programming music (preferably functional), making compilations, or as a music supervisor
- The ideal candidate has previously worked with music for film, TV or commercials or as an A&R
- The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of music composition and instrumentation
- Ability and willingness to work with and respond to data and analytics.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Please submit your application no later than 2020-09-24, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, please apply as soon as possible.