Mulesoft Architect - Malmo, Sweden- 24+ months
An enterprise telecommunications client in Malmo is about to begin a greenfield implementation, and is in need of a Mulesoft Architect to lead their development team. Candidates will be required to travel to Copenhagen a few times per week.
The project will begin in January and last for an initial 24 months, giving you a great opportunity to secure a long-term contract with a major client. The client is currently investing heavily in it's IT infrastructure and beginning a number of new projects.
A cornerstone of the architecture to be implemented with Aqueduct is to facilitate automated collaboration with external Service Providers through APIs. In the program we are implementing a new API Gateway and Integration platform based on MuleSoft AnyPoint and Event Management system based on Kafka to cater for this.
- Responsible for the design and further development of the Service Providers facing APIs and associated events queues
- Responsible for connecting the Service Providers facing APIs with the diverse set of internal APIs from the relevant systems in the old and new architecture
- Leading the development team
- Responsible for the application layer of the integration and events platform
- Develop and enforce standards for the domain
- Coaching and enhancing team knowledge
- Inherit the client's Net policies and enhancement
- Participating in Continuous improvement of the AS IS technologies and product features
- Participating in Continuous process improvement
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical Ability
- Knowledge about CI/CD and common devops tools such as Gitlab and Ansible will be appreciated
☎ +46 8 502 425 42
+44 191 337 7670
📧 [ Email address blocked ]