My client in Central Stockholm have an exciting new vacancy in their internal BI team. If you're looking to progress your career with a great group of colleagues and an exciting set of technical challenges - look no further!
In this line role you will be working as part of the dedicated BI team, collaborating closely with various stakeholders across finance, marketing, E-commerce and more. The company have a cloud first strategy, and as such are pushing more and more elements of their data platform into Azure on an ongoing basis.
Sounds fun? The requirements for the role are as follows;
- Experience as a BI developer (2+ years)
- Experience of the traditional MSBI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- A curious nature, keen to learn new technologies and techniques
- A strong collaborative mindset, demonstrable ability to work in Agile teams
- Relevant academic education
- Professional level Swedish and English (reading, writing, speaking)
It is advantageous if you also have;
- Working experience with Power BI
- Knowledge of Azure environments
- Some knowledge/experience of .Net development
A fantastic range of perks and benefits are on offer to the successful candidate. The role is full time and permanent, with the standard 6 month probationary period to start the employment.
Interviews are taking place on an ongoing basis from 6/1/2022 - so don't delay, reach out today!
Drop me a line here, or to [ Email address blocked ] for more info or to apply