Are you looking for your next challenge and want to combine app development with a communicative role? Then this might be the position for you! Our client is now looking for their next Mobile developer and this is a great opportunity for you who wants to work in an international and diverse company with great people. If you have a big passion for Android app development, apply today!
You will be a part of The Onboarding Team, which consists of two people today, that is cross-functional and cooperates with Product Management, Global Technial Support team and R&D. Your closest manager will be the Onboarding and Implementations Director. The team is transitioning where you will get the possibility to be a part of the change.
The team works with a product called Mobile Access SDK which lets our clients customers and partners integrate Mobile Access into their own apps and back end systems. The solution is created for hotels and lets, for example, the hotel guest to use a mobile key to unlock their hotel rooms on their phone.
You are offered:
* A workplace that values having diverse, inclusive teams, and they value different perspectives and experience
* A workplace that encourage people to grow and develop in their roleArbetsuppgifter
In the position as a mobile developer you will be responsible for training and onboarding of both app-providers and partners in the usage of our clients product Mobile Access SDK. You will also:
* Be a part of development activities and updates of internal applications, as well as supporting the partners as they are developing their app and backend integration to our clients system
* Train and onboard partners, system integrators and customers in integrations interfaces
* Be in charge of certification of apps developed by partners
* Collaborate with architects using Agile Architecture
* Execute acceptance tests and maintain the test cases
Vi söker dig som
* Have a relevant degree within the IT area
* Have 3-5 years experience within:
* Front-end development
* Android app development and/or iOS app development
* Are fluent in English, both in speaking and writing, since the corporate language is English.
* Have a Swedish work permit/citizenship
As a person you are:
* A team player
You are also a person who brings positive energy to your team and gets motivated by influencing and inspiring others.
* Start: After agreement, preferably in February
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget