Sandvik Coromant is now looking to expand their Design automation team in the R&D organization. At Sandvik Coromant you will be a part of a company that encourage innovations and are always seeking to expand their knowledge. From their point of view todays research is tomorrows success. This is a perfect opportunity for you who have an education within mechanical engineering and an interest in programming. Sounds like something for you? Dont hesitate to apply!
As a member in this team, you will work closely with development of product configurations and design programs in new product projects at Sandvik Coromant. Your understanding about design aspects and constructions will be beneficial working closely with developers and design engineers.
You are offered
* A long-term assignment at a company that encourages innovation and knowledge to deliver high quality products
* Working at a company with an unpretentious corporate culture
* Working at a company who are truly interested in your personal development and wants you to grow in the areas that interest you
* Working in a team with qualified colleagues that care and support each other
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
In this position, your main focus is to participate in different product projects developing next generation of metal cutting tools.
Some example of tasks that you will work with is
* Develop, test and maintain product configurations and design programs to create an automatized compilation of product data, which will ensure an effective construction and input to production automation.
* Developing different parameters of a product, with the intent of creating a product-space with many different versions of the standard product.
* Working independently with the development of design programs and product configuration, as well as taking responsibility over your own competence development.
High automation level through design program at hand, you will be able to work with high efficiency, ensuring that the development process continuously works to increase the flexibility and the quality of Sandvik Coromant's products.
Vi söker dig som
In this recruitment process we will attach great importance on your personal skills and your interest for this position and Sandvik Coromant as a company.
We are looking for you who are
* Able to work independently, while also being a dedicated participant in teamwork
* Curious, creative and enjoy taking on new challenges
* Responsible and motivated to deliver high quality
On top of this, you also have
* A relevant engineering degree such as Mechanical Engineering
* An interest for programming, as well as initiative to learn more.
* Professional knowledge in English, as you will work in an international setting
Good knowledge of Swedish is an advantage as many of your colleagues speak Swedish.
Your interest in programming is important to being successful in this position. Please make this clear in your application.
* Start: Immediate or by agreement
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Sandviken or Gimo
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Sandvik Coromant that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget