Do you like taking ownership and bringing product ideas into concepts, prototypes and all the way into production? With a holistic perspective, you will work on finding mechanical design solutions for products. You will work cross functional within the organization and grow the relationships with external suppliers and business partners to bring our products to life. Is this a perfect match for you? Apply!
BRIO is a wooden toy company founded in Sweden in 1884. BRIO is a great and valued brand as well as a small company with an entrepreneurial mindset. The organization is flat, and everyone contributes hands on in a climate defined by the values Trust and Joy. Since 2015, BRIO is owned by Ravensburger, one of Europe´s leading manufacturers of puzzles, games and activity products and ranked among the leading publishers of children´s and youth books in the German-speaking region.
You are offered
* The pride of being part of a product that will be used for a child's upbringing
* The opportunity to make a career and grow at BRIO as well as good selfdevelopment opportunities
* To be involved and influence in the process at an early stageArbetsuppgifter
* Take design ideas / concepts for new products and development of existing products and industrialize them so that they are possible to produce on a large scale
* You are responsible for the deliveries and documentation that the Engineering team creates. You will ensure that it follows the most efficient company processes and guidelines
* You will be a speaking partner within various technical fields, both within the team and towards suppliers
* You will be taking technical decisions based on the information at hand, planning the work in a structured way to find the best solutions
* Enable the best solutions for producing products with a mindset focus on safety, quality and our standards that fit the BRIO brand
Vi söker dig som
* 4+ years working with consumer products, preferably within a smaller company working in an integrated team
* Bachelors or masters degree in a mechanical engineering field
* Working in SolidWorks or similar CAD program
* Extensive experience working with production from an engineering perspective
* Fluency in both written and spoken English and Swedish
* You have experience in the toy or childrens product industry and knowledge in childrens safety standards and local interpretations
* You have interest / knowledge in production methods
As a person you are:
* Problem solving
* Start: ASAP
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Malmö, Skeppsbron 1A
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from BRIO AB that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
BRIO has been part of ravensburger group since 2015. Ravensburger is an international business group with a long tradition and solid values. The mission is to create "Playful Development". The company stands for fun, education and community. Ravensburger is one of the leading brands for puzzles, games and activity products in Europe. BRIO has been creating quality toys since the end of the 19th century. Continuing to create toys that give children fun and memorable moments is the great driving force. We want today's children to have the opportunity to feel for BRIO in the same way that several generations before them have done. Perhaps you have nice childhood memories connected to our toys?
BRIO's head office is located in Malmö above the city's central station. The company's portfolio includes the Brands Ravensburger, BRIO, Thinkfun and Alga.