On behalf of one of the worlds largest and most recognized Tech companies, located in Stockholm, we are looking for a skilled, diligent, and proactive Marketing Coordinator to join the companies Consumer channel sales & marketing team.
We are seeking a Consumer Channel Marketer to drive, managed and optimize client accounts on day-to-day basis. This will include a wide variety of tasks including developing and driving full-funnel marketing plans across key partners.
Building relationships, and act as trusted advisor, with customers, providing quality control and maintenance on multiple campaigns, serving as frontline support to advertisers. Other responsibility includes communicating campaign status, generating ad hoc reports to sales team, scheduling ad campaigns on an ad management system. You will also be involved in processing invoices and creating payments to the suppliers and business partners as well as resolving discrepancies between purchase order and invoice amount.
In the role as Marketing Coordinator you will refer to the Consumer Channel & Partner Marketing Lead.Qualifications and requirements:
The ideal candidate is positive and collaborative with experience in managing and executing digital marketing initiatives.
The position requires a self-starter who can proactively work within a high pressured and fast-paced environment, demonstrating problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate with varied audiences.
We can offer you:
- +2 years relevant experience in Retail/Channel Marketing/Marketing/Retail Sales.
- Proven success at marketing and execution planning – particularly Retail Marketing with Consumer Technology products
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong coordination skills
- Financial and analytical experience
- Fluent in one Nordic language plus English
- Attractive employment terms
- Employment in one of the world’s most recognizes companies who over and over is celebrated as one of the world’s greatest places to work
- The work environment is vibrant and energetic
- Start date, as soon as possible or after agreement
- This is a approx. 18 months position
- The position is full time
You will be employed by TEMP-TEAM Sweden, but working at our client’s location in Stockholm.
We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you are interested and feel you are the right person for the job, do not wait to send a targeted CV.
If you have questions not answered in the above, please reach out to Business Unit Director, Peter Reiffenstein at
or on e-mail: [ Email address blocked ] .