Aptean is changing. Our ERP solutions are transforming a huge range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers. In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. With over 2,700 employees, 50 different products and a global client base, there’s no better time to advance your career at Aptean.
Are you ready for what’s next, now? We are! If being part of a dynamic, high growth organization excites you and you are a Marketing Manager, and eager to learn and grow, then this opportunity is for you! Our fast-paced environment and dynamic global Marketing department is eager for a mover and shaker to step into this role and become an integral part of our team.
About the role
Aptean’s Marketing Team is hiring for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of industry-focused marketing programs to drive demand generation and customer success. This role will sit within Aptean’s Manufacturing End User Group and will be responsible for program and campaigns supporting the apparel and fashion-manufacturing sector. Candidates will have a successful track record of developing and executing marketing programs, including planning, project management, promotion and delivery of tradeshows, webinars and integrated marketing campaigns across the marketing mix. This position will work closely with global marketing team members, executives, product teams and sales to understand the goals/objectives of our programs, with particular focus on demand generation activities to drive quality leads and pipeline.
- Develop strategic plan and execute creative, marketing programs, events/webinars, and related activities to defined target markets and buyer personas, to meet demand generation goals, throughout the marketing funnel.
- Generate leads through integrated marketing campaigns that leverage key tactics, including email, digital, content syndication, advertising, social media, events, webinars, etc.
- Execute campaigns and projects on time and within budget, and demonstrate positive ROI in line with agreed targets.
- Work closely with sales, solution consultants, product marketing and management team to deliver high quality and engaging product launches and cross-sell initiatives for Aptean solutions.
- Deliver creative content and design assets to brand guidelines, to be used as part of integrated campaigns and published via various channels
- Build collaborative relationships with the global marketing team, sales and product management and manage external vendor relationships
- Utilize available marketing technology stack to effectively plan, deliver and measure the ROI of marketing programs
- Stay well-informed on marketing trends and emerging technologies to incorporate into the strategy for optimizing the company’s marketing investment.
- Support additional demand generation and customer campaigns/ events as needed
- Experience in B2B marketing and ideally previous work experience in the software/IT sector. ERP or Apparel Management Software experience is a strong advantage.
- Strong and effective marketing, planning and execution skills
- Ambitious attitude toward delivering on goals and lead metrics
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills, to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident, hard-working, self-starter who can both work independently and be a key team player
- Ability to drive projects within a cross-functional team and work well under deadlines.
- Problem solver and results oriented.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in an international matrix management environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience of Marketo or other marketing automation platforms.
- Experience using Canva, Adobe Creative Suite or other design programs (preferred).
If you share our mindset, you can share in our success. To find out more about joining Aptean, get in touch today.
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other group status protected by law. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.
“At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the success of our customers, our employees and our company.” – TVN Reddy