Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado, any brand can personalize their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way – and have a lot of fun while working! Voyado has been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries for several years and we are now rapidly growing internationally, in markets like the UK and the Netherlands. Do you want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read our latest news about partnering up with Verdane [ Link removed ] .
If you are ready for your next adventure, want to join our team on our international expansion and have an interest in marketing, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading. You can also check out some of our [ Link removed ] !
About the role
As our new Marketing Operations Manager you will play an important part of the marketing team by overseeing the tools, data, automation and integration and, at the same time, make sure that the processes run smoothly. You will ensure that the technology and automations are integrated and deployed effectively, funnels are optimized, goals are clearly defined and kept in focus and data is tracked properly.
You will ensure proper management of marketing alignment of initiatives and processes that will support exceptional lead management, enhanced data quality and improved lead quality. We are looking for a true HubSpot wizard that knows lead nurturing and lead scoring by heart and that loves to work with different personas.
You will also be up to...
- Plan and carry out Voyado’s lead nurturing strategy
- Responsible for creating consistent lead scoring in order to turn leads into Sales Accepted Leads and then into paying customers.
- Responsible for create comprehensive reporting, following up on all marketing and SDR initiatives as well as the quality of leads. Create attribution modelling.
- Create personalized buyers'/nurture journeys for different buyers personas.
- Analyze the sales and marketing funnel, determine marketing automation opportunities, implement A/B testing, create and implement a strategy for lead captures and build reports and dashboards in Hubspot.
- Follow up on threshold, scored outbound and inbound demo form leads and qualify so that they are in accordance with Voyado’s ICP.
- Work closely with Field Marketing Managers, Growth Marketer, CMO, SDR and the sales team with ongoing analysis reports for marketing investments
- Set up all landing pages, emails, workflows, dashboards, triggers and properties that’s needed in Hubspot. As well as to A/B test all initiatives.
So, who are you?
A data-driven individual who likes to experiment and solve tricky problems in a quick and pragmatic way. You like to think strategically, but act hands on and gets things done. Since you will work closely with different stakeholders within the company to get information for your work we also think you have a natural self-starter attitude and that you are used to working proactively with the ability to juggle many tasks at once.
Skills & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Economic
- A Hubspot wizard with at least 3 years of experience from working in HubSpot
- Has stellar communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate key takeaways from your analysis
- Used to working closely with the sales team and/or especially the SDR team
- Fluent in English (Swedish is also good but not mandatory)
- Experience from B2B (SaaS company is a plus)
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
Due to vacation, selection and interviews will be conducted in mid-August.