About Brite Payment Group
Brite Payment Group is a fast-growing second-generation challenger in the European payment space. Allowing consumers to make payments using their bank account, Brite employs state-of-the-art open banking technology to process instant payments across Europe across a wide range of verticals. With connections to many of the continent’s largest banks, consumers and merchants receive their funds instantly, making online payments safer and more convenient than ever.
Brite has the ambition to build the payments experience of the future, they communicate with consumers, merchants, partners, regulatory authorities, cooperating banks, and investors on a constant basis.
To ensure that all Brites communications and campaigns are running smoothly and branding is on point, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to help them to build the Brite brand globally!
Your role as Marketing Manager
As a Marketing Manager, you will have a key role in Brite and work closely with both marketing, sales, and merchant solutions team. You will contribute to the success of Brite, their partners and merchants. The role is hands-on by nature, meaning you will be able to clearly see the impact of your actions.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Align with merchants and partners during onboarding phase
- Secure optimization of Brites presence on partner/merchants’ platforms
- Oversee merchant and partners journey with Brite
- Own partner and merchant communication (newsletter, announcements etc.)
- Responsible for different campaigns amongst different markets and platforms
- Ensure all internal and external material is aligned with branding and is kept up to date
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience from marketing, digital marketing or as account manager
- Knowledge in coordinating cross-platform and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience from advertising or digital agency is meritorious
- Fluent English, German and/or Swedish will be considered a plus
- Experience from fintech/payments industry will be considered a plus
To succeed in this role you are a structured, data-driven, and ambitious person. You are a problem solver and like to hands-on when working. As a person you strive to build and keep long relationship. You can communicate easily and likes to have client facing roles. If you love to be a part of a growth journey in a start-up company, then this positions if for you!
What Brite offers you
The opportunity to be an instrumental part of a high-growth company and be a key part of the company’s expansion efforts. Joining Brite in its scale up phase, this role will have a strong impact on revenues and Brites aspiration to become a consumer brand!
Start: Asap or by agreement
Does the role as Marketing Manager sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!