At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager in the area of product and categories, who will support business growth through the promotion of our products and category expansion initiatives within Processing Solutions & Equipment. In this role you are responsible for the design, implementation and management of communication initiatives, product releases and campaigns.
This is a permanent position that reports to the Manager Product & Category Communications Processing. The location is ideally in Lund, Sweden or Modena, Italy.
What you will do
- Drive and execute Product release communication and sales material
- Develop and execute communication initiatives and campaigns in close collaboration with business units and markets
- Create inspiring and impactful materials and collaterals in line with the brand direction, in close collaboration with our external strategic and creative agencies
- Activate campaigns through appropriate channels, to attract and nurture customers and prospects into Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Sales Accepted Leads (SALs)
- Track communication activities and report their results, making adjustments to optimise effectiveness
- Work across our organisation with key stakeholders, ensuring their input and buy-in and facilitating implementation
We believe you have
Education and language skills:
- Higher relevant education (Master of Marketing / Communications)
- Excellent English skills in speech and writing (native English is a plus)
- Professional Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar strategic position within digital marketing and campaign development
- 5-7 years’ working experience both with agencies and international B2B companies
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Account Based Marketing and the Customer Journey
- Experience working in a global environment and the ability to work across multiple geographies
As a person you are a self-starter and have a good understanding of cultural behaviours. You are creative and have a strategic mindset. You are also a natural leader with the ability to influence and inspire co-workers. Teamwork and the ability to build networks are important, as are problem solving and a pragmatic outlook.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-02-02
To know more about the position contact Hiring Manager Ulrika Wennerberg Norvenius at +46 46 36 4311.
If you need any information about your application, please contact the recruiter Susanne Stålring at +46 46 36 3919.
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320