Are you our new Swedish marketing talent? Do you have experience in managing campaigns and marketing initiatives in the Swedish market, and are You ready to take Twilfit by Change Lingerie to the next level with effectful campaigns and strong brand perception? Would You like to join the journey towards an even stronger market position, where we convey our message about our 88 different bra sizes to our customers. Then You might be our next Marketing coordinator for our Swedish market.
The position is situated in the Swedish Twilfit by Change Lingerie headquarter in Sickla, Stockholm.
As Marketing coordinator you will "connect the dots" between our various departments – global marketing, retail, store design and external providers to effectively plan and execute campaigns and other marketing initiatives. Twilfit by Change Lingerie owns and controls the entire value chain from design and production to retail and online sales, and you will need to coordinate and optimize the marketing efforts to align with seasonal customer flows in the stores, marketing trends and the retail environment in general.
You will report to the Country manager and have a dotted line to the global marketing department.
- Relevant education within business, marketing or communication.
- Minimum 3 years experience from similar position
- Experience within campaign management in Sweden
- Great understanding of PR, Social Media and digital marketing
- Experience within retail marketing
- You write excellent Swedish with a flair for fashion and design
- Experience within management of budgets, KPI´s and stakeholder management
- You are in touch with marketing trends and relevant media platforms in the Swedish market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Performance oriented mindset
- Well structured and ambitious
- Capable of working both strategic and operational
- You are an exceptional negotiator and project joggler
- Native in Swedish and fluent in English, both written and oral
You will have a key position in a privately owned Danish retail company with a very strong market position and with substantial international growth potential. At Twilfit by Change Lingerie we all share a great passion for making high quality products which make a genuine difference to our customers. The Twilfit by Change Lingerie culture is informal but yet ambitious.
We are ready to receive your application via the link. Applications sent via e-mail will be rejected. If you have questions about the job please contact Country Sales Manager Daniela Majstorovic on email [ Email address blocked ] . We will have ongoing interviews and the job add will be removed as soon as the position has been filled, so please apply as soon as possible. We are looking forward to receiving your application.