Are you a passionate marketing automation professional with solid experience of digital transformation? Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with a strong focus on building a world-class customer journey and digital experience?
if yes, this could be the next trek of your career.
The Frilufts Retail organisation is a daughter company to Fenix Outdoor and is an overarching unit supporting and enabling our Retail Store organisations to optimize their operations. Our retail store organization include Naturkompaniet (SE and NO), Partioaitta (FI), Friluftsland (DK), Trekitt (UK) and Globetrotter (DE) including both physical and digital stores.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, that likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible. In our offices and stores we are buyers, e-com specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature though, we’re all the same.
As an employee for Frilufts Retail you’re offered:
- An exciting and innovative job in a great atmosphere
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen
- An international work environment where employees are encouraged to carve out their path to success
- A company that cares about sustainability and doing our best for people, profits and our planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As MA Specialist, you’ll join our global E-com team within Frilufts Retail to drive marketing automation operations for all Frilufts retail websites to increase sales of the e-mail channel and improve the digital customer experience You’ll be a part of a fast-moving, flexible multi-channel digital marketing environment that rewards ambition and forward thinkers. As our online presence is critical for our business, you will play an important role in steering and sustaining our business’ growth and success.
You will work in cross-functional and international teams composed of e-commerce specialists, content creators, web analysts, product owners, UX pros and more. Together, we’ll create and execute our digital performance strategies.
The right candidate will be eager to take on ownership and autonomy in a growing and changing working environment, as well as challenge existing processes and ways of working. You’ll identify opportunities through data and analytics to drive website traffic and revenue and continually understand, develop, optimize and influence our digital marketing strategy.
This is a full time position reporting to the Head of CRM and support all Frilufts digital teams centrally and in local sales companies.
The preferred location for the position is Stockholm, Sweden but we do also see the possibility of this role being placed out of Hamburg, Germany.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Responsible to drive our Marketing Automation roadmap for Frilufts companies to reduce subscriber churn, improve e-mail metrics and improve digital customer journeys per company.
- Defines marketing automation KPIs and recommendations to improve campaigns, based on performance analysis.
- Analyze MA performance and recommend actions to ensure we can meet annual goals for e-mail as a sales channel.
- Proactive recommendations for email triggers and automations to improve and enhance campaigns.
- Coordinate the creation of all the needed templates and improvements per Frilufts market.
- Proactively identify bugs or issues and provide resolutions (troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, forms).
- Structure and implement tests to drive continuous optimization of all elements (subject lines, creatives, copy, audience segments, triggers, etc.).
- Work closely together with Fenix Digital Technology’s Product Owner for Customer Retention, to ensure progress in our Frilufts MA roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with all digital marketing team members from Globetrotter, Naturkompaniet, Partioaitta, Trekitt and Friluftsland.
- Align and collaborate with your other MA counterparts at Fenix Outdoor.
- Stay current on the latest digital marketing trends; Identify new and emerging MA opportunities, best practices, and industry updates.
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- Minimum of three years of university studies.
- Minimum of two years working experience from operating marketing automation in B2C retail operation.
- Experience from marketing automation tools to evaluate and manage automated e-mail marketing campaigns and evaluating newsletter content efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge how to manage e-mail template creation and optimizing result for different devices (mobile, desktop, tablet).
- We are using Emarsys as our main tool for e-mail marketing automation. Hands-on experience from daily use of Emarsys is a plus in the selection pro
- Knowledge of how a modern marketing automation platform may be used for other channels besides e-mail (e.g. push notificiations, sms, increased personalization experiences when visiting our sales channels).
- Project leader; you are organized, pay attention to detail, require minimal supervision and are a time management wizard.
- You are ambitious, but curious and humble; You welcome outside perspectives and listen to others’ input.
- You have a love and respect for nature and you are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoor.
- Our corporate language is Englist, however communicating and negotiating on a native level in Swedish, English or German would serve you well in this role.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your CV in English through our Career Portal. We only take applications thru the career site due to following GDPR. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.