Join us in shaping the future of biomedicine and make cancer history!
To work at Miltenyi Biotec is to join our mission to take science and medicine to the next level. For over 30 years, Miltenyi Biotec has played an important role in the design, development, manufacture, and integration of products that empower the advancement of biomedical research and enable cell and gene therapy. Today, more than 4,000 experts from over 50 countries contribute to our sustainable success.
Miltenyi Biotec Nordics is a dynamic and expanding affiliate. Our culture is one that empowers individuals to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth, in the newly created role as Financial Administrator.
In the role, reporting to and working closely with, the Finance Manager you will have a dual role and working both with finance and administration. As such you will have a supporting role to the Finance Manager, as well as working closely with the two other members of the Finance team.
Examples of duties are:
- Responsible for booking and consolidation of Customer Line Items
- Responsible for booking and consolidation of Vendor Line Items
- Approving and quality control of expense-reporting from Swedish and Danish employees
- Backup for CRM order handling
- Support sales team with public tenders
- Support Marketing Manager with pricing/price catalogues
- Coordinating of insurance and agreements
- Lead coordination
- General finance and administration
Our growing local organization requires increased support and expertise in both finance and administration. This dual role would be suitable for a person who enjoys a diverse range of daily tasks, that include both individual and team projects. A degree in economics with some business experience would be a good foundation to add value in this role. If you are a pragmatic problem solver with attention to detail, this might just be the role for you.
In this recruitment process Miltenyi Biotec partner with Meritmind & Brightby bemanning. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Helena Möller 073-868 10 54. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Meritmind & Brightby bemanning works based on competence to promote objective and non-discriminatory recruitment. This means i.e., that you will be allowed to take occupational psychology tests if you proceed to an interview in this process. In most appointments, a background check is also carried out.
Consider this before submitting your application (in accordance with the GDPR legislation)
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health, or sexual orientation
- Make sure your name and contact details are included in your resume
- It is enough to attach your CV. We do not use personal letters in our processes
We look forward to receiving your application!