Marketing Automation Consultant - Stockholm - Opportunity to work in one of the most exciting up-and-coming consultancies in Sweden
My client is looking to expand its Marketing Automation team to bring more expertise to the team so that customers have the best possible experience. Whilst relatively new to the consultancy game, they have already made an excellent impression on all those they have worked with.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be part of a team that continues to improve automated workflows and set up reports. Their goal is to continue to grow and they want you to be a part of it.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on daily operational tasks to ensure effective campaigns
- A/B test content to optimise results
- Produce own as well as commission content for email blasts and other digital marketing materials, working closely with stakeholders such as internal client teams or external agencies.
Skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrate experience in at least one enterprise Marketing Automation system(Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing// Cloud/Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
- A natural interest in technology, data and analysis
- Certification in any of the following is a bonus but not necessary: Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to forward with candidates ASAP so this job won't be on the market for long! Even if this job doesn't fit what you are looking for, please still reach out so we can discuss what you're looking for!
- Email: [ Link removed ]
- Telephone: +46 8 502 425 38
- LinkedIn: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: AT SalesMAC1