SKF has transformed its marketing and communication departments to meet the changes in buying behavior and digitalization. A new global market communication function was established spring 2018 that has taken the exciting step in developing from a traditional marketing material production focus, to a more current marketing deliverables.
You will have the opportunity to join this team temporary for 16 months, preferably starting 1st of September, to influence the way we will work to meet the new needs and requirements.
Market Communication Manager Gothenburg, temporary 16 months
The purpose of this role is to drive communication activities based on Marketing Programmes. The Market Communication Manager has a key role in positioning SKF to ensure we stay relevant for our customers.
This position actively drives the communication process from assignment to delivery, including localization over to message and channel optimization. You will be responsible for the overall deliverables for several parallel projects and activities, covering both the industry and product perspective.
The role includes designing communication to nurture potential leads, conversion tactics, marketing automation for inbound marketing, outreach in paid and owned channels, as well as A/B testing and action on analytics to match the digital customer buying journey.
The holder of this role cooperates with Marketing, creative teams, technical editors, graphic designers, digital planners, the SKF web team and several external communication suppliers and partners within digital and event marketing, as well as more traditional communication. This role reports to Manager Market Communication, Communication Studio.
• Create targeted communication plans and make a final channel selection to ensure relevant, effective and timely communication
• Ensure availability and visibility of messages across all relevant channels for customer interaction and engagement
• Ensure concepts and materials are created to meet demands for successful implementation as well as local re-use in order to be cost-effective
• Be the first point of contact for Marketing
• Drive improvement and optimization of the market communication
• Budget management
• Safeguard customers' brand experience (relevant messages, timely in relevant channels with unified look and feel)
• Key responsibility lies within the area of communication and the ability to flexibly apply it to various industries and products
We expect you to have
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in the field of communication, media, advertising, marketing, or equivalent is required
• A minimum of 2 years of experience from one of the above fields
• Experience from managing large and complex communication projects and from working in cross-functional and cross-cultural organizations. Preferably also experience from digital marketing communication in a global matrix organization.
• Experience from B2B market communication is preferred
• Areas of experience should cover: content marketing, social media, print, web-based communication, apps, PR, video and photo production, international trade shows and events as well as the graphic process.
• A thorough understanding of global brand and identity concepts
• Experience from negotiating, briefing and cooperating with external communication suppliers
• Fluent in English
Some additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract.
Temporary position between September 2019 to December 2020
You will report to the Manager Market Communication, Communication Studio, Julia Persdotter whom is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Julia Persdotter, Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, HR Shared Service Center, email@example.com.
Please expect a delay in our answers due to vacations.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English as soon as possible and no later than 25th of August 2019.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.