Digitalent continues to grow and alongside an exciting national expansion across Sweden they are now looking for a Managing Director to run the Stockholm branch. Are you a leader who truly believes in the power of people and want to work with high involvement among passionately engaged coworkers? Come join the journey of leading tech, developing people!
Digitalent is an IT-consultancy company within the AW Group. Besides working with cutting edge digital techniques, Digitalent works with a strong focus on the people and has managed to build a strong culture highly appreciated among both clients and internal coworkers. The Stockholm branch consists of around 40 employees and as of January 2022, the HQ will be located in the brand-new AW building in Hagastaden. Digitalent has high ambitions and constantly continues to develop and grow. To be able to focus on national growth, the founders and current Managing Directors will take on new roles and responsibilities within the organization. This opens up for the recruitment of a new Managing Director to Stockholm who will keep focus on regional development and continue to run the successful team consisting of 7 members within sales and recruitment, and 2 Partner Consultants, all reporting to you.Arbetsuppgifter
Digitalent is still in the very exciting scale-up phase with a lot of opportunities to drive initiatives and contribute the continued regional growth. Some examples of your primary work responsibilities are:
* Continue to develop and grow a profitable business with loyal and engaged coworkers
* Lead, inspire and support the local team in their daily work
* Ensure that relevant goals and ambitious targets are set
* Follow-up and take actions on KPI:s to reach the goals and targets
* Ensure that the business you lead takes part of best practice sharing within the Group
* Ensure strong cooperation and communication within both Digitalent Group and AW Group
* Be a role model in living by Digitalent´s core values and building the best place to work
* Ensure succession within Digitalent Stockholm and Digitalent Sweden
* Together with the Swedish Management evaluate and elaborate the business strategy and business plan for the Group
* Report results on a regular basis to National Managing Director
Vi söker dig som
To thrive in this position, you are convinced that a company´s success starts with the people. You have a strong interest for the IT- consultancy business and an everlasting thrive to develop together with your team. You see the greatness in running an entrepreneurial business in an exciting scale up phase belonging to a larger context with a well-established corporate group providing resources and support.
Requirements for this role is:
* Experience from a role with P&L responsibility
* Experience working with consultancy services (e.g., consultant, sales or operations responsibility or as an experienced buyer)
* Leadership experience with well documented results of high employee engagement
* Familiar with the target group of digital talents and knowledge of how to attract, develop and keep this competence
* Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike
* Academic degree within relevant field
It will be considered highly qualifying if you have:
* Experience from the IT-consultancy business
* Experience from strongly contributing to or leading company growth
As a person you are business savvy meaning you understand the strategies and priorities of the business and apply the knowledge to achieve objectives. You pursue challenging goals and work hard with a sense of urgency to achieve them. You are a true team player, promoting team effectiveness by facilitating and building on the ideas of others. You also possess the ability to convey information with clarity, keeping others informed and giving constructive feedback. You are perceived as enthusiastic and positive and are quick to adjust your behavior to adapt to changing circumstances.
Place of employment: AW Building, Hagastaden
Extent: Full time
Start date: ASAP, with regard to notice period
In this process Digitalent is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Responsible: Linda Lundgren at [ Email address blocked ]
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Find out more about Digitalent and what its like to work with us at [ Link removed ] />